blksheep

Favorite Fast Food

Baja Fresh!

Oh man, there's a baja fresh over by where a friend of mine lived. We all drove down there to get some food, but my stomach wasn't in the best shape so I skipped out. I immediately regretted that decision, stomach be damned. Hell, I might go get some now...

In n Out burger. No contest. Double double animal style

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No doubt! In n Out has the best burger.

If we are talking serious grease, Jack in the Box tacos, followed by Fatburger chili cheese fries!

Thank god none are local but I get my fix once a year or so. (jack in the box was local growing up in Philly, but they all closed)

Locally Five guys is a pretty damn good burger.

Not in this part of the country anymore, but Jack-in-the-Box used to be the best FF place around. Burgers were good as were their onion rings. The Breakfast Jack was awesome.

Now, it's either Chic Filet or Wendy's, if anything at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I miss Roy Rogers...still a few in PA and MD that i'll stop at on my way to either WVU or Pittsburgh...bacon cheeseburger plus the fixins bar is great

Thank god someone said Roy Rogers. Roast beef sandwiches and fried chicken. Yum.

I think my favorite fast food would be rippers from Rutt's Hutt.

Blasphemy.

That's the second time today I've been called out for Blasphemy...I like them both but just something about the "sauce" at Hot Grill does it for me. I do like that you can get a beer with your Rippers though at Rutt's. We used to go there on tuesday nights when we were kids. My buddy's dad used to take us in his 65 Impala convertible...that was a sweet ride