reloaderguy

Immigrant completely destroys gun control council CT yesterday

Kung Fu voice: "You have... OFFENDED, my gun rights. "

He came well prepared and brought up many good points. I like how he apologized for English being his 2nd language yet has a vocabulary better than many citizens born and raised here.

Thank you for posting. Well said. As an immigrant I am sure he appreciates the freedoms that we have in this country, maybe more than the average citizen. Unfortunately we have become a lazy society and it's become easier to do nothing than to speak up for your rights. It's hearing citizens like this that I still have hope. Again well done.

The main problem with his method are that to the "progressive anti-gun" crowd, all those points are in their minds, antiquated and no longer useful to society. They envision a submissive society nursing off of the government's teet, all holding hands and taking solar powered mass transit to the communal work camps. Guns have no use in their plans for their new "progressive" society.

I've seen this before speaking with anti's. They dismiss 2A, Heller, McDonald, and all of the other legal precedence that favors self-defense and gun rights. They simply push it off and loop back to the whole "reasonable/common sense" faulted circular logic.

I pretty much have given up on trying to convince the true anti with 2A, legal, and unalienable arguments, and instead have much more luck with personalizing it. I gain more ground by asking them questions like "how many rounds do you think should be in a magazine that is a safe number?", or "so you believe in the cops coming in my home and taking away my AR's?". Then I work with those answers they give me. Eventually I get to a point where I say, "so basically you want to ban all guns", and they almost always say "well no"... and it at least makes them think.

The main problem with his method are that to the "progressive anti-gun" crowd, all those points are in their minds, antiquated and no longer useful to society. They envision a submissive society nursing off of the government's teet, all holding hands and taking solar powered mass transit to the communal work camps. Guns have no use in their plans for their new "progressive" society.

I've seen this before speaking with anti's. They dismiss 2A, Heller, McDonald, and all of the other legal precedence that favors self-defense and gun rights. They simply push it off and loop back to the whole "reasonable/common sense" faulted circular logic.

I pretty much have given up on trying to convince the true anti with 2A, legal, and unalienable arguments, and instead have much more luck with personalizing it. I gain more ground by asking them questions like "how many rounds do you think should be in a magazine that is a safe number?", or "so you believe in the cops coming in my home and taking away my AR's?". Then I work with those answers they give me. Eventually I get to a point where I say, "so basically you want to ban all guns", and they almost always say "well no"... and it at least makes them think.

I agree that you can never change a so called "progressive" mind, however it is the unknowing American people we must convince.

Don't be fooled, they know there is a use for them.

Obama%20chinese%20gun%20control.jpg

http://youtu.be/tRg9il_V328

Don't ever forget, BHO began his political career in Bill Ayers' living room. Never underestimate what these people are capable of!