Wojo

The list is out. So why is a 590 banned and not 500's, 870's?

So the AWB list is out and like NJ, what you can own is listed by exemption. I found it odd that a 590 / 590A / 590A1 are banned, but not 500's or any of the 870 SP's. What a bunch of phuck'tards.

So the AWB list is out and like NJ, what you can own is listed by exemption. I found it odd that a 590 / 590A / 590A1 are banned, but not 500's or any of the 870 SP's. What a bunch of phuck'tards.

Must be the evil heat shield. No one needs a heat shield to kill a deer.

So they explicitly exempt guns that are not included in the ban in the first place... There are no pump shotguns in the named assault weapons list, nor are they covered by the features test. So why include them? The only logical conclusion is that they will be banning other classes of firearms in the future.

Take notice that there are no pistols on the exempt list...

Why are any pumps banned, period. Why are 5 shot semi sg's banned? It's getting nuts.... Maybe all guns that are black, I dunno at this point other than plain ignorance and stupidity.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hey! This is hitting close to home. Then again, what hasn't been. Sooner or later, they're gonna ban straws because of high capacity spit balls.

Bubblehead: I think you have an 18.5", right? Mine's a 20" and has a lug, errrr, I mean mount for my sling.

I don't think this is ignorance. I'm starting to feel like this whole exempt list is intentional malice. They can come out in the future and amend the bill to "any weapon" and ban anything NOT on those lists, including new models. Otherwise, there is no reason to include a list of firearms THAT ARE ALREADY EXEMPT.

So, if you grind off the bayo lug, the earth will start to cool and everything will be okay...jeez.

But the bayo lug on an M1 / M1 Carbine won't cause global warming like it will on a 590A1. WTF Lewis?

But honestly, the Remy 870 line is just as 'evil' as the 590 series. My scatter gun knowledge is limited, but Benelli, Beretta, FNH and others are also in the LE market. Surely some of these have 7 or 8 round tubes.

Gotta be a black gun thing. My new Benelli M4 semi only holds 5 fooking rounds. What the Frack! But it is black! Ooooooo, those evil black guns. I'll spray paint it fooking purple.

So, if you grind off the bayo lug, the earth will start to cool and everything will be okay...jeez.

But the bayo lug on an M1 / M1 Carbine won't cause global warming like it will on a 590A1. WTF Lewis?

But honestly, the Remy 870 line is just as 'evil' as the 590 series. My scatter gun knowledge is limited, but Benelli, Beretta, FNH and others are also in the LE market. Surely some of these have 7 or 8 round tubes.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...