alec.mc

AR15s are hard to use. Buy a shotgun, Buy a shotgun. -Biden

I dont know what to say, dumbfounded.

2 - 12ga " blasts " are better then 30

( forgetting that our state wants to ban rifled shotgun barrels )

you dont need 30 rounds to protect yourself

ar15s are hard to use and aim

just fire two " blasts " outside the house.... seriously? ever hear of discharge laws?

....... i feel stupider having watched this.

Multiple WTFs in this one video.

1. He tells wife to bring out the shotgun if there's an intruder. If an intruder is able to kill all the secret service agents he's got watching his house then Jill is going to die.

2. Pull out a double barrel shotgun and fire 2 shots to scare away intruder. Only problem is that there are only 2 shots in that gun. Nice Mr. Biden, if you don't like Jill, just divorce her.

3. That guy with the chick's voice is annoying.

I think I may put the shotgun in my mouth to ease the pain of listen to that belligerent fool. I really wish he always had a drink in his hand so at least there was an excuse for the crap he says. Seriously a door knob would have been a better choice for V.P.

Hmm .. gun safety is his specialty .. just shoot wild blasts into the world .. there is no way you will hit anyone randomly walking or living nearby. Of course if you are Biden and live on an estate that isnt a problem.

My first thoughts exactly. So where are those 16 balls off 00 going to land?

Our VP just recommended shooting a gun in

A random direction as a viable self defense option. Now this is a clown that should not own a water pistol never mind a gun.

And we thought Dan Quayle was stupid.

Hmm .. gun safety is his specialty .. just shoot wild blasts into the world .. there is no way you will hit anyone randomly walking or living nearby. Of course if you are Biden and live on an estate that isnt a problem.

If you have neighbors close by then stay inside and just send a couple warning shots through a bathroom door.

he must of said " double barreled shotgun " like 6 times, the ' subliminal ' message is just absurd. This just sounds like prelude to nationwide laws that resemble Australia

For those who remember, that is probably the same double barrel that John Kerry used to crawl through the grass with to hunt deer.

This freaking stooge is a heartbeat away from the presidency? He is the dumbest thing I have ever seen walking on two feet.

Actually this shows Obama's smartest move. No one would want to inflict any harm on Obama knowing we would wind up with Biden as POTUS if they did.

For those who remember, that is probably the same double barrel that John Kerry used to crawl through the grass with to hunt deer.

Actually this shows Obama's smartest move. No one would want to inflict any harm on Obama knowing we would wind up with Biden as POTUS if they did.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Best Life Insurance Policy I can think of Griz! LOL!

Having a 12 ga. is a good idea, and I'm here to tell ya I've already defended my home with mine. Letting loose with a double blast of lead indiscriminately is just stupid however!