Metalflames

Name for my first born son that reflects the times.

Ok so my wife and I are having our first child, a son. We are looking for a name. Something that reflects the sentiment of the times and the fight we are all enduring for our freedoms. Something that I can remind him of when he is older and how important it is to never give up and always fight for what you believe in. I know this is a strange and somewhat unusual post but since joining this forum I am amazed and some of the knowledge outside of firearms that exists on this forum. Thought some might have some ideas. My wife hates the name Henry (Patrick Henry) so I'm struggling here.

Christopher Gadsden (Last Name). "Don't Tread on Me" fame.

Or, better yet, just really name your new joy what you and your wife would like. Forget the times, history will change and the reason you named him today will be long lost tommorrow.

Congratulations.

Congrats!

I pushed hard for my newborn son to be named Eugene, after Eugene Stoner.. And almost as hard for Malcolm, because El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz just wouldn't fly at all

I ended up losing on both counts

Still love the crap outta that kid though

I wanted to name our daughter "Reagan".

I've met one or two female Regans. It's a nice name. I think "unique" names are coming back.

I've seen Mason, McKayla, Olive, and Rhia, Cole and Hunter on the school rosters.