Bt Doctur

another reason for ccw and instant death to (fixed)ghetto rats

This is a heinous crime that should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Shooting a 13 month old is complete savagery and these two should pay with their lives

The Supreme Court abolished executing juveniles even if they are tried as adults. It's a friggin shame that these two miscreants will live a life of three square meals a day. Hopefully someone will shank them in general population.

This is a heinous crime that should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Shooting a 13 month old is complete savagery and these two should pay with their lives

Agreed disgusts me to the fullest extent

Eye for eye should rule in this type of situation, but wont and that what makes us different from them. Even though they can't get the death penalty, they surely will not live a long life when inside and what they are in for is known, PC or SC will be their only hope.

After reading this story there are so many thoughts going through my head that involve brutal consequences for these two piece of $hit. Screw skin color, any so called human being that is willing to put a gun to child and pull the trigger has a special place in hell reserved for them. We have a society problem in this country.

Broke my heart when I heard this on TV today...And what does race got to do with this anyway, a scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag and they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors...Our society is sick, good morals wane, evil is pardoned, and the good are persecuted...What do expect from a culture who kills 1,000,000+ unborn children a year?

.What do expect from a culture who kills 1,000,000+ unborn children a year?

Totally hijacking this thread:

But WTF does that have to do with the topic? Really. Like are you serious right now? How do you compare abortion to a travesty like this?