I ordered 10 boxes of ammo from Natchez. When package arrived it seemed awfully light. Opened it up and only 150 of 500 rounds were in there.

I called Natchez (they were super helpful) and they asked about the tape used on the box. Guess they used special tape - my package had been opened and re-taped. Guy said it happens a lot and they'd file UPS claim and ship me the remaining 7 boxes. Surely the stoker on the outside of the package which announces small arms/cartridges inside makes it a topic.

Anyway, sucks that I've got to wait for ammo to re-ship, but happy with service from Natchez. Some UPS employee probably has a bunker full of stolen ammo.

I never encountered anything like that just yet. Ohh man I would be really pissed off. 

If you dont mind me asking where does your package get sorted when it arrives in NJ. I got several packages from ups containing ammo from cabelas within the last couple months and none of them have been tampered with. 

Lucky me I guess. 

Please do us a favor report it to ups also. 

I've ordered from both Cabelas and Natchez before with no issues. The UPS tracker just showed it was shipped from Chattanooga but not where it was off loaded here. The picture of the small arms sticker they put on as a bullseye is too big to post. But it's blue with white type and says "cartridges, small arms" and in big type "ORM-D".

Guess Sweeney will have to right some more laws to make sure Ammo thievery isn't just illegal but also fault of legal purchaser.

I never encountered anything like that just yet. Ohh man I would be really pissed off. 

If you dont mind me asking where does your package get sorted when it arrives in NJ. I got several packages from ups containing ammo from cabelas within the last couple months and none of them have been tampered with. 

Lucky me I guess. 

Please do us a favor report it to ups also. 

Exactly.  Where do you guys live that ammo is stolen?

I ordered ,  before reloading, and never had any ammo issues, or delivery issues at all.

Could of it be neighbors?

If possible, have packages shipped to your work address.  Typically the drivers care a bit more.

It sucks that Natchez has to eat the difference instead of the shipping company.  I'll go order something from them to try to even out their loss.

I had a personal check mailed to me by a friend once.  The envelope was cut open and check removed.   Mailman delivered the empty envelope to me.  My friend had to pay $20 to stop payment and send another check.

Ordered Ammo from Natchez a few months ago, when my wife answered the door , the first thing the UPS guy said was "here's your Ammo". They know what they deliver.

A few years back the ups said that to me at work in front of my boss/the owner who is anti. About 2 minutes later he asked me to come In his office. 1st thing he said was "you have weapons being shipped to work?" I just face palmed.