Sign in to follow this  
Clintoon Eastwood

Free stuff from cabelas, ever get any?

The last couple orders I made from cabelas came with free stuff. I mean very little stuff but its a cool extra for me.

The last couple boxes came with a free 5 hour energy drink and a Burger King coupon. A couple months ago I got a free multi tool from them out of nowhere.

Do other online stores that you order from do this kind of thing? If so please share..

Yup, same here. I never tried 5hr energy drink. But I do love my monster and red bull. But mostly monster lately.

I just put the 5hr energy drink in my bug out bag. Hey you never know!

For anybody that doesn't want their 5hr drink, save it for me.

The only company that has sent me "goodies" along with the order was Jegs(car parts).  They sent me a hat, stickers and some pens.  Definitely is a good gesture, as I would be more inclined to order from them again vs Summit or some other aftermarket car part company.  I did have a guy who makes stuff for radio towers(I'm an amateur radio operator) who sent candy in with the part I ordered...but I don't eat candy, nor would I eat it coming from a stranger :lol:

Cabelas has never sent me anything in addition to the base order...but then again the only thing I've ordered from them was clothing items like boots, socks, and sweatshirts. 

Box of 20 cold lozenges and a $50 coupon for some online wine place. Wine is the only thing I can think of that you can freely buy in NJ, but can't get by mail.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I get the 5-hour free energy dring every now and then, that stuff is pretty dangerous, can cause heart failure and even death....I gave it to the wife.

:D

i wont drink it..  energy drinks give me the shakes and makes my heart race and i feel like im coming out of my skin..

:D

i wont drink it.. energy drinks give me the shakes and makes my heart race and i feel like im coming out of my skin..

Save them, get a bunch of them, I will pay the shipping for a flat rate box from the USPS and a few bucks for your trouble.

Gold Bond, Allergy meds, wtf lol!  

I have gotten the burger king coupons, no 5 hr energy yet.  Would def use it though.  Drink a can of monster almost every day, even though I know it's no good for me.  Only the sugar free one, the regular one makes me jittery.  

BCM sent some goodies in my package, got stickers and a dvd.  Those were actually useful.  Used the stickers on my gun cases to indicate where the muzzle is pointing.  

Got all that stuff too including the very nice and unexpected multitool. Thought maybe it was a very delayed promo for opening a Club Visa acct but never saw it offered anywhere. Maybe they sent me someone elses order, I better ask them.