BigBlueQ

So what should I shout to Christie tomorrow?

So the family and I are heading to our traditional parade in Ridgewood tomorrow. Christie and his family are the grand marshals for the parade.

Question: What should I yell to him as he goes by? I was thinking something along the lines of "Veto the Sweeney gun bills!". Or perhaps "Don't make law abiding gun owners criminals!"

Any suggestions?

Wife and I are contemplating going this yr, its just down the street. I might yell something but prob not something with the word "gun!" Lol. Maybe something like " dont let Sweeny trash the 2A!"

I think you shouldn't shout anything, makes you look like a nut, but thats just my $0.02

In another area, maybe. For all of the liberal filth in Bergen County, we still have a strong conservative presence. The Bergen County Tea party marches every year, as does Scott Garrett (thank God he's my rep!)

I think I would say something like 'Veto the Sweeney bill", then walk real fast to a point further along the parade route and shout it again......keep doing that and he'll think everybody wants him to veto the bill. :gaming: It would work better if you had a couple of friends to help out

I think you shouldn't shout anything, makes you look like a nut, but thats just my $0.02

THIS...............

Best to choose your battles wisely.  Casual comments can be taken in the wrong way.  We have no room to spare.

I think I would say something like 'Veto the Sweeney bill", then walk real fast to a point further along the parade route and shout it again......keep doing that and he'll think everybody wants him to veto the bill. :gaming: It would work better if you had a couple of friends to help out

This 

Few people will do better and avoid word "gun".  Also would be nice to have good appearance. 

My wife half-jokingly wanted to send our almost 6 year old girl into the street in front of his car with a sign saying, in her hand writing of course, "Mr. Christie, please don't keep my parents from protecting us!"

I almost agreed.

But then I thought, "Who would ever have the balls to use children as props to further their views on the validity of the Second Amendment?" And I chose to take the high road, knowing that children should never be used as props to further an adult's agenda. That's just wrong.

+1

I'm sure Christie already knows what he's going to do and shouting something at him isn't going to change his mind. Unless others are shouting political views at him you'll attract unwanted attention.

I've yet to see how commenting about his obesity really has anything to do with his politics. He's already made that it clear such comments don't bother him. Would you call a fat 2A supporter "fatso" and offer him donuts and cheese steaks?

I'm not a big fan of Christie's. Has talking about how ugly Hillary Clinton is achieved anything?