Malsua

Big snow in the next 7 days?

It worked when my next door neighbor gave it to me, and the fuel had been drained. I will check it anyway, I have gas and two-cycle oil so i'm good with that.

It must be an old one, I don't believe there are any two-stroke snowblowers in production, or have been in production in the last 10 years or longer. 

Two-stage don't use oil-gas mix.

It must be an old one, I don't believe there are any two-stroke snowblowers in production, or have been in production in the last 10 years or longer. 

Two-stage don't use oil-gas mix.

It is older and a small single stage, but it was free so i'm not complaining.

It is older and a small single stage, but it was free so i'm not complaining.

Free is good!   

As a note, the storm looks like everyone in NJ gets some, northern folks like me can get 6+.     The next one moving in may end up as rain...better than 2 feet!

By the way, in addition to the Facebook site, what weather sites do you all trust? I bounce between weather.com and news.

For simple weather I use this

http://www.my-cast.com/#07719,+NJ

And I have the paid app for my phone. Been using it for 5-6 years now.

IOS version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-cast-weather-radar/id348779486?mt=8

I also pay for the the severe weather subscription. Great to have, either on the boat or motorcycle to see where the lightning strikes are.

NOAA is fairly accurate, though the website is ugly. I believe Weather Underground primarily uses data from NOAA.

Most weather sites use the NOAA info, as well as the Doppler RADARs

Yeah this guy is pretty legit...his Sandy predictions were insanely accurate.

Anyone who spends a little bit of time looking at the weather maps and RADAR can predict just as well as the TV guys.

And a wife with a bad back can usually predict the weather almost as well without looking at the TV.

Since when is 4-6" a major storm? Back in Maine this wouldn't even cancel school.

Didn't here when were kids either. But when there is nothing to talk about in the media, 1" is a major Nor'easter... Better buy out all bread and milk! ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

For simple weather I use this

http://www.my-cast.com/#07719,+NJ

And I have the paid app for my phone. Been using it for 5-6 years now.

IOS version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-cast-weather-radar/id348779486?mt=8

I also pay for the the severe weather subscription. Great to have, either on the boat or motorcycle to see where the lightning strikes are.

Most weather sites use the NOAA info, as well as the Doppler RADARs

Anyone who spends a little bit of time looking at the weather maps and RADAR can predict just as well as the TV guys.

I wife wife a bad back can usually predict the weather almost as well without looking at the TV.

That's funny because My-Cast is the one I always go back to. I have many and still luv it. Hasn't been updated in quite awhile but works flawlessly.

Storm Shield is getting some attn too.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Didn't here when were kids either. But when there is nothing to talk about in the media, 1" is a major Nor'easter... Better buy out all bread and milk! ;)

Typos courtesy Apple...

Walked to school uphill both ways and all that eh? Haha

Walked to school uphill both ways and all that eh? Haha

Nope.... But yea.... I live right up the street so no effort. HS was a hike though. But what I was referring to what people consider storms. 4-6" was nothing. Nobody went bat shet crazy like today.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Typos courtesy Apple...

I think the supermarkets pay the news to do it....fastest way known to clean-out the shelves.

We could use a good snowstorm, and I am ready.  But since when is 4-6 inches a good snowstorm?

I'm good without one. Already I see my townhouse assoc. fee going up. I guess we're due. It managed to remain the same for two years.

But how much?

I hope we get a blizzard followed by another blizzard! Im ready. BRING IT!

I apologize to all snow haters if this actually happens but I would love it.

Ken

Screw that. I'm the guy that has to remove it and it couldn't come at a worse time... while I'm sitting here with pneumonia for a week now. It happens, see yaz in the spring...

Typos courtesy Apple...

Screw that. I'm the guy that has to remove it and it couldn't come at a worse time... while I'm sitting here with pneumonia for a week now. It happens, see yaz in the spring...

Typos courtesy Apple...

I used to be the guy that had to remove it.  Not any more!  I feel your pain!!

Ken

I spent 6 years in Syracuse where 4-6" certainly wasn't a major storm. It was a normal winter day. People there don't bat an eye unless it's over a foot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So true...Im from western PA and have lived in Alaska.  It does not truly snow in NJ!

Ken

I'll semi rub it in.  Its about 55 here in the Gulf of Mexico offshore, but then again I am dealing with 15+ ft seas and higher forecasted. 

Just dropped my daughter off at the airport she was home for Christmas vacation, she is currently living in Hawia.. She hoped it would snow while she was here, it warmed up when she came now it is getting cold after she left.. 

Anyone know where i can get a fuel bowl gasket in north jersey Bergen County?

#951-11589 for a troy bilt.

Try http://www.nationallawnequipment.com/ in Mahwah, off Rt 17 north next to Home Depot.

I don't know if they carry your brand there, but I just picked up some carriage bolts and nuts for my Craftsman.