greatgunstatenj

Sons of Guns Star Arrested

I feel the same way you do.  She basically admitted to being abused herself, and also saying that in addition to her sister (or half-sister?) that there might be several more girls out there who were abused.  Those I-Phone posts are eye-opening to say the least!  Paul's other link to Kris's (Stephanie's husband) FB page poem about this whole mess is extremely damning, in which he reveals that Stephanie confided to him that her Father abused her when she was younger.  To say it doesn't look good for Will Hayden is an understatement of the highest order.......  And THAT is why he was re-arrested!

A repeat offender and a VERY sick man!

Unfortunately, Kris' post got deleted from FB, but the text was captured and is out there on some other sites, There is also that little FB blurb between the aunt and Stephanie. 

Not good at all....

I have no prob in him being convicted if this is all true. But what really pisses me off is they wait years to bring it forth. It's almost like a hidden weapon just waiting for the right time to strike. Then they all jump in bed with him to get their own TV show?

:facepalm:

I think Stephanie gave him a pass because he said he was sorry and wouldn't do it again, UNTIL little Sister was attacked......  just a gut feelin' and of course can't prove anything...

15 minutes (or 5 SEASONS) of fame seems to have stirred-up a real hornet's nest!

I have no prob in him being convicted if this is all true. But what really pisses me off is they wait years to bring it forth. It's almost like a hidden weapon just waiting for the right time to strike. Then they all jump in bed with him to get their own TV show? :facepalm:

Agreed, you have 3 adults saying they were victims of/ knew about/ believed (Steph/Kris/Flem) Hayden was commiting assaults on a child, but no one said anything? Pretty sick in my book.

If this is all true I commend kris (even if he is a douche) for not beating will for what will alegedly did to krises wife. I don't care if it was in the past, if I were in that situation I probably would black out and commit a "Crime of passion" when I found out my father in law molested my wife

If you ever dated or married a compulsive liar, and there was a lot of time in between, I'd have a terrible time reacting after so many years. This is why I'm no longer dating or married to one thank goodness. Little white lies are one thing, but ruining people for possible ulterior motives is BS...

If you watch Steve Wilco, he seems mostly to have female victims on. Every so often, he seems to bunch together male victims. Male victims that actually had similar allocations and had their lives ruined. Regardless it being a TV show, he was a Chicago cop. You gets this women that are just as vindictive as guys can be.

Who knows what happened otherwise, but it sounds like money talks, bs walks as the say.

I don't know if this really happened or he is the victim of a crazy/ex (although it is looking more and more like a legit accusation of the rape of a child)

If it did happen then Fuck Steph, Fuck Kris and Fuck Flem and Fuck anyone else that was an adult, knew what was happening, and sat quietly on their ass.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

None of them deserve to be commended or felt sorry for. They were are part of this. They should have said something, they should have protected those babies, shielded them. In my mind they are directly responsible for this latest child's pain and the victimization of any child that fell prey to this monster since the time they found out it had happened/was happening and didn't open their weak-ass mouths about it. Pussies, the lot of them.

I don't know if this really happened or he is the victim of a crazy/ex (although it is looking more and more like a legit accusation of the rape of a child)

If it did happen then Fuck Steph, Fuck Kris and Fuck Flem and Fuck anyone else that was an adult, knew what was happening, and sat quietly on their ass.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

None of them deserve to be commended or felt sorry for. They were are part of this. They should have said something, they should have protected those babies, shielded them. In my mind they are directly responsible for this latest child's pain and the victimization of any child that fell prey to this monster since the time they found out it had happened/was happening and didn't open their weak-ass mouths about it. Pussies, the lot of them.

This is why I think there is a small chance the allegations are not true. If this never happened, and at some point some of the people decided it did they probably felt they needed to backup this child and here mother. A lot of guilt, shame, anger, fear, people can panic and lie and exaggerate to protect the "victim" they feel they left down, punish the "monster," or redeem themselves and cover their assess.

This situation is messed up enough, after now saying they covered for this guy for years and then again for weeks after he was charged, not sure what to believe.

For all the people lashing out at the other adults, they may have just known about Stephanie and let it go because she did. They may be simply telling their side of things because it looked like he would get away with it again despite not being aware of what was going on until he was arrested. Choosing to come forward may have also brought up incidents where the statute of limitations may not have run out.

We just don't know the details, and probably don't want to.

Is there a statue of limitations on rape/child molestation? Sure as shit shouldn't be

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks like 30 years from the day the victim turns 18, for most crimes involving children under 17, according to this - Louisiana Statue of Limitations

Although Rape has no Statute of Limitations, it seems.  If Stephanie was a victim and is under 48, then it hasn't yet expired for her.

In my mind they are directly responsible for this latest child's pain and the victimization of any child that fell prey to this monster since the time they found out it had happened/was happening and didn't open their weak-ass mouths about it. Pussies, the lot of them.

Well shiver me timbers! Aaarrrggghh! Yer right matee! May they all walk thee plank to the depths of Davy Jone's Locker! Arrrgh!

Me thinks Neptune will have some sport with thar filthy hides! (Short argh)... ;)

How does that get a limit :facepalm:

Well, Mr. Hayden is, supposedly, 49. That would make Stephanie well under 48.   Therefore, according to that site, the limitation for any charges where she might have been the victim has not yet expired. Hayden could still face those charges.

I don't see the point of statutes of limitations for any crime. If it's provable then time doesn't nullify crimes.

Evidence gets old/stale, witnesses forget things (or die off), etc. etc. etc.  It would seem, however, that the most serious (violent) crimes have no SOL in Louisiana, or can be suspended if the case of a "fleeing felon, etc."...

Well, Mr. Hayden is, supposedly, 49. That would make Stephanie well under 48. Therefore, according to that site, the limitation for any charges where she might have been the victim has not yet expired. Hayden could still face those charges.

I was speaking of rape and molestation in general. Not specifically this one.

I can see tax evasion or white collar type crimes but heinous crimes against people is another matter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It would appear that Amazon Instant Video has, as of this evening, pulled all of it's "Sons of Guns" content from its streaming library. The stated reason is "contractual agreement with the content provider."  Read: it was cancelled by the Discovery Channel, so we can't show it anymore.

One observation is that it did seem strange that within a year or so before this, some of the employees were leaving Red Jacket. Vince left, Flem left and even Stephanie and Kris were talking about starting their own company at one point. Whether it was just 'coincidence' or not, it is strange. Some have said that after Vince left should have his own show and that could always be a possibility.

One observation is that it did seem strange that within a year or so before this, some of the employees were leaving Red Jacket. Vince left, Flem left and even Stephanie and Kris were talking about starting their own company at one point. Whether it was just 'coincidence' or not, it is strange. Some have said that after Vince left should have his own show and that could always be a possibility.

I had always wondered what Joe's angle was in all of this, and why he kept treating Stephanie and Kris like "employees/underlings" and not "co-owners." and wanting to move the business in "his" direction.  They played him as a bit greedy/power hungry. :dontknow: 

And so on, and so on, and so on. LINK

2 'Sons of Guns' reality stars arrested on cruelty to juvenile charges

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 2:16 PM
Updated: Oct 24, 2014 5:43 PM

Two stars of the now canceled reality show "Sons of Guns" have been arrested on child abuse charges.

Warrants were issued Thursday by the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office for the arrest of Kristafor Ford and his
wife Stephanie Hayden. According to the arrest warrant from Livingston Parish, Kristafor is accused of hitting a
9-year-old with a leather belt on the child's lower, right thigh. Reports say there was a large bruise on the child's
thigh and buttocks area.

Ford was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with cruelty to a juvenile.

Stephanie Hayden was arrested Friday and charged with principal to cruelty to a juvenile because she was
allegedly in the room when the incident happened.

Ford is married to Stephanie Hayden, who is the daughter of Will Hayden. All three worked for Red Jacket
Firearms, which was the focus of the reality TV show.

Investigators are looking into criminal cases against Will Hayden. He is accused of raping and molesting a
number of young women.

Hayden's daughter Stephanie claimed her father touched her inappropriately when she was 12 years old. He
has not been charged in that case.

Hayden has been arrested and charged with three counts of aggravated rape and one count of indecent
behavior with a juvenile, all separate victims. Two of the rape charges are in East Baton Rouge Parish, the
other rape charge and indecent behavior charge is out of Livingston Parish.

The Discovery Channel announced the "Sons of Guns" series was canceled after Hayden was charged with the
first accusation of aggravated rape of a 12-year-old.

Copyright 2014 WAFB. All rights reserved.