ajpaul59

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Hudson, NC

Great minds think alike lol. It seems they stopped following the filibuster rules by allowing a lack of votes for cloture to equal a filibuster in 1975, but the original rules are still in place. I believe we can force them to filibuster both Gorsuch and Concealed Carry at the same time. By holding two simultaneous sessions. I personally would love to see Schumer quit in under an hour.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I personally would love to see that phony melt into a puddle of crocodile tears in under an hour.

So the only real obstacle is the Supreme Court. To wit:

* they don't hear the case in a timely fashion and the composition of the legislatures changes

* one or more of the Republican-appointed justices discovering some previously unknown aspect of federalism that negates "shall not be infringed"

I personally would love to see that phony melt into a puddle of crocodile tears in under an hour.

So the only real obstacle is the Supreme Court. To wit:

* they don't hear the case in a timely fashion and the composition of the legislatures changes

* one or more of the Republican-appointed justices discovering some previously unknown aspect of federalism that negates "shall not be infringed"

Well since Obama isn't in charge anymore and can't threaten Roberts with the loss of his children I don't expect him to flip. Gorsuch, Alito, and Thomas are sure things. That leaves Kennedy as the deciding vote and he has been solid Pro 2A and not so solid on States Rights. I would feel more confident if Ginsburg were gone, but I think we should win any Supreme Court Case. 2A Trumps 10A.

With the election of Trump, Gindsburg will do one of two things, die in her chair, or resign when we elect the next Democratic President. The Democrats will prop her up like Bernie Lomax.

I am betting on her dying before resigning.

i'm sorry to say that even i am starting to lose faith that this will ever happen. here's a congress that voted to repeal obamacare 52 times under obama, zero times under trump. beginning to think these people never really had any interest in passing this in the first place. classic case of all talk, no action. lesson learned? all politicians are liars and thieves. all of them. gop or dem, makes no difference. at least the dems don't try to hide their stupidity or crookedness

• Like 1

i'm sorry to say that even i am starting to lose faith that this will ever happen. here's a congress that voted to repeal obamacare 52 times under obama, zero times under trump. beginning to think these people never really had any interest in passing this in the first place. classic case of all talk, no action. lesson learned? all politicians are liars and thieves. all of them. gop or dem, makes no difference. at least the dems don't try to hide their stupidity or crookedness

The more political power they have gotten the less action they have taken. It's pretty obvious it was largely for show. Maybe they do something, maybe they don't, but they have just been posturing and clearly fear actually accomplishing anything. It's kinda like Shawn's old sig line. People on the internet talk shit. As soon as they have the real chance to act on it they run away. We elect cowards because they are not as bad as the determined Communists. That's pretty much it.

Another useless bunch of BS .. This state ,this country is about over. NJ the armchair warrior capitol of the USA. 1/100th of 1% of  people in this state would

roll over in a second before taking a real stand against this tyrannical Govt .. good luck with any gun law ever getting better here

Sorry guys, but if you still believe the POTUS gives two shits about our gun rights, you are one gullible dude.

I doubt that. The NRA dumped a ton of money into him. The NRA may not care, but I'm sure he is driven by their talking heads....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, but if you still believe the POTUS gives two shits about our gun rights, you are one gullible dude.

Correction:

If you think the Potus gives two shits about anyone's rights or anything other than himself, you are one gullible dude.

What the Frack is wrong with you guys. You sound like the left libtards. Are you all democrats or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

What the Frack is wrong with you guys. You sound like the left libtards. Are you all democrats or something?

No, we're Realists, almost time to face reality. We live in a horrible state......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm just coming to terms with the reality of the situation. I was laying money this bill would have been law by now. It was literally the #1 thing on the NRA agenda. This congress has done nothing thus far. Grand promises, but when the chance for action arrives, they shrink like wilting flowers. Reminds me of when wile e coyote finally catches the road runner. They have no idea how to act. Or...Maybe they do. Maybe they make all these promises about repealing Obamacare, cc reciprocity, hearing protection act, tax reform etc to get elected, knowing full well that none of these things will ever get out of committee and they'll never be forced to act. Very easy to make promises you know you'll never have to keep. Win/win

Sent from my Nexus 6P

The shitstorm that is coming will be epic. Many of you did not live through the Jersey AWB, at least not as gun enthusiasts. Right now you are living in loophole land, and think it's just about 15 round mags and muzzle brakes, it was a lot worse for the first ten years or so.

That has nothing on what is coming.

• Like 1

No, we're Realists, almost time to face reality. We live in a horrible state......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm a realist too but I am guided by passed facts and what may come. Saying shit about Trump, then spinning it to this 'horrible state', is not the same thing. Ya wanna piss on this state, I'll be the first to write my name in the snow. Piss away!

You better fooking hope his office and cabinet stick to their guns because he's practically our last hope.

But I digress. There are people here that are just as bad as the left and it shows when people make blanket statements.

How about giving some credit where credit is due before beating someone down that had yet to completely prove himself. From what I can see so far, he's doing what he says. And whether yaz like it or not, NOBODY has taking the bull by the horns like he has.

• Like 2