Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Pure sex on wheels

So on the way back from looking at some office space, had to urge to drop by an audi dealership as I am considering getting a new car. As I am waiting for the sales person to get off the phone, I am walking around, and see a white R8 in the car prep area.... For $112k..... it is just a phoenominal car. it looks hot in pictures, but in person it is like a work of art.

2213611711_4e52ace093.jpg

and

h3ifktLfphQ

9fNjq7pkEoY

Go for it!

maybe for my 30th. lol. holy crap.... I cant believe I am saying that.

In all honesty, I am eyeing up an audi a5, audi s4, or most likely, just get a used, ie 2007 or so 335i, and get a tubo tune. =P

It was a really good day though, a big insurance policy I was working on for one of my clients, finally approved. It took parameds, ekg's and a bit of pleading with the underwriters, but got it approved. Aside from that, a very productive day.

And looks like I found a great office space in a Class A building in Princeton, in a great building, with a gym and cafe.... for a great price. A company is downsizing, so subletting a portion, well, half their office space.... just have to worry about the details.

The R8s really have dropped in price recently(just like every other exotic) and there's no denying it's a gorgeous car.... With that being said, my poor-man's whip could obliterate it in a straight line(the new v10 powerplant is a MUCH better fit, but still underpowered), and could give it a run on a road course. For the money there are much better performing cars.

Also from a styling and driving enjoyment-only standpoint, I'll take a 360CS, F430, or Gallardo ANY day(also the same price range and similar performance).