djg0770

How many of you have

How many of you have begun to reply to a post, typed it all out and stopped just short of hitting SUBMIT?

I have begun to ask myself "Am I really adding to this discussion, or..." (except when I'm poking fun at Matt or RayRay)

I predict this post will have no replies.

Everyone furiously typing, then erasing.

How many of you have begun to reply to a post, typed it all out and stopped just short of hitting SUBMIT?

I have begun to ask myself "Am I really adding to this discussion, or..." (except when I'm poking fun at Matt or RayRay)

I predict this post will have no replies.

Everyone furiously typing, then erasing.

:lol:

At least a quarter of my responses never get submitted.

Sometimes it's just not worth the effort to keep banging on a subject, and it's enough just to see my response written out.

yeah..... maybe once or twice I would really think about how to word something... but mostly, I just post. But on things that are important or have bigger consequences.... then I think and confirm with others before posting.

I do it constantly. Much more so in the last couple of months as I kept finding myself either being obnoxious, coming across like I'm lecturing someone, or not adding anything worthwhile to a thread.

ETA: On occasion I've started to reply to someone in a thread and have instead sent a PM to the person. More often than not, I do this when I feel someone is acting like an a$shat, but also realize that it's not my place to call them out publicly. But, I've also stopped doing that as well, cuz it's really not my place to play daddy/internet police publicly or privately. So, umm.. yeah.. haha

this is actually one of the only sites that has happened to me on.. normally i just post away but things are so quiet here it gives the impression that you are really not supposed to post unless you have something of substantial value to add.. lol