fliks

The Walking Dead

I've seen pictures of Maglite bodies being used as suppressor bodies, but they always have the lens removed. Maybe somebody forgot to relay that information to the prop house...

post them here

Can you spot what's wrong here?

the-governor-2-760.jpg

I see a whole lot of stupid right there. WTF with the goofy 2" diameter Toyota wannabe roll bar in the back of the Hummer. The M2's mount wouldn't last five minutes of recoil with that thing rocking and rolling. And the best one there is no ammo can, tray or ammo belt on/in the gun, I guess the zombies are supposed to just be intimidated by the look of that gun up there...

Rick totaly lost it, this time in front of everyone including the new people. People are going to start losing respect for him and will not rely on him as a competent leader. I think Rick's leader of the pack days are numbered and will probably be replaced by Tyrese.

Rick totaly lost it, this time in front of everyone including the new people. People are going to start losing respect for him and will not rely on him as a competent leader. I think Rick's leader of the pack days are numbered and will probably be replaced by Tyrese.

Or Glenn, who has been coming on strong of late.