Krdshrk

NJGF Arms Race 2011

Now, you can stimulate the local economy and protecting your neighborhood.

At the end of the year, will have a few winners, for most C&R added, most total added, most interesting firearm, etc. Some small prize, maybe a few t-shirts, gift certs to vendors, etc.

Hopefully this will encourage new members to post, ask questions, get more involved. Secondly, this can also serve going forward as a master pics thread. =)

Rules below are copies from Surplus Rifle Forum.

So here is the rules for the 2010 Arms Race.

#1 You can only list guns that have come into your possession as of 01/01/2010. That will give everyone an even start. Sorry seasoned NJGF'ers, you don't get a head start.

#2 Any firearm will count (even barreled actions) but, if you list your airsoft guns and water pistols we will laugh at you. Pellet & BB guns will count but post at your own risk of being picked on. Military flare guns will count also.

#3 The more you get the better but, Cool Factor can go a long ways.

Brownie points for: Bayonets, Scopes, a new stock, gun safes or cabinets

You may even get Brownie points for posting pic's.

Bonus question: In your first post, predict the total number of new firearms you will add to your arsenal, net of sales by year end 2010.

Btw, if your gun purchases sank in a boating accident.... dont feel you have to post, although if you want to tease people as to what sank, go right ahead.

I'm not going to do well this year. I just want to buy a middy upper for one of my ARs and a new BUG. I might pick up a polestick.

I do plan to pick up two silencers if that counts. I want one for my G19 and one for my G19 Advantage Arms .22 kit with the threaded barrel. It's funny I already have silencers in those two calibers but neither can be made to work with the Glock.

If I have a VERY good year I will pick up some sort of 1911.

I'm assembling an AR but not counting that until it's done

So first buy goes to...

5398751849_8ca97eb7f4.jpg

5399354258_a5404c3108.jpg

ISSC MSR MK22 from our forum vendor Paul at Arms-N-Ammo

Dressed it up with the optics and afg for my ar15 in progress just for the photo op

I'm assembling an AR but not counting that until it's done

So first buy goes to...

5398751849_8ca97eb7f4.jpg

5399354258_a5404c3108.jpg

ISSC MSR MK22 from our forum vendor Paul at Arms-N-Ammo

Dressed it up with the optics and afg for my ar15 in progress just for the photo op

Nice!!! Please do a range "review" when you get the chancewink.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.