Sign in to follow this  
Bello

whats the deal with not being able to pick up your brass

guys are total pricks about i friggin bring my reloads ima pick my **** up fugg you! guy at the bullethole gave me an attitude today... fucktard. i mean im buying reloading making my **** and they take my brass and F**** sell it apparently!

i need a new range

• Like 2

guys are total pricks about i friggin bring my reloads ima pick my **** up fugg you! guy at the bullethole gave me an attitude today... fucktard. i mean im buying reloading making my **** and they take my brass and F**** sell it apparently!

i need a new range

may I also suggest the following.. a thesaurus, dictionary, and maybe a browser that corrects grammar and spelling..

as far as your post goes.. I would tend to agree.. it is after all YOUR brass..

• Like 1

Part of it is safety, part of it is greed. People who are overzealous about picking-up their brass sometimes tend to crawl forward of the firing line. Huge liability involved in owning a public range. Of course, greed is a pretty efficient motivator also.

And to all sorry if my post sounded ridiculous but i was pissed the guy acted like i was stealing or something i was in awe! i paid for it is all i had to say.

• Like 1

And to all sorry if my post sounded ridiculous but i was pissed the guy acted like i was stealing or something i was in awe! i paid for it is all i had to say.

I was just messing with you.. between the cursing edits.. and ****** I had to read the post like 3 times to even understand what the hell you were talking about.. LOL

but like I said.. just messing with you.. :icon_cool:

Bulleshite! Every range that I have gone too, I have taken my brass. Grab a broom and sweep your brass to a "safe" area. If they won't let you ask for a refund. Now when I am at outdoor matches I leave my brass on the range for whoever wants it.

• Like 1

i need a new range

BulletHole does sell your brass. They get $100 per 5 gallon bucket!

People who are overzealous about picking-up their brass sometimes tend to crawl forward of the firing line.

That's kind of hard to do at Bayonne...you'd have to crawl OVER the partition...kinda like someone did a while ago when they dropped a box of ammo over the side...not sayin' who. :icon_e_biggrin:

Never had a problem with brass at BH or Bayonne. I think if you buy ammo from bayonne, they want the brass, as it was theirs in the first place.... that's all.

Once you buy it isn't it now technically yours? It's not like you are buying the primer, powder, and bullet and renting the brass.

• Like 2

That's kind of hard to do at Bayonne...you'd have to crawl OVER the partition...kinda like someone did a while ago when they dropped a box of ammo over the side...not sayin' who. :icon_e_biggrin:

Damn right bro, 410 buckshot is friggen expensive!

A 5 gallon bucket of brass cases is worth anywhere between 80 and 110 bucks.

A 5 gallon bucket of aluminum cases is worth anywhere between 20 and 30 bucks.

A 5 gallon bucket of steel cased ammo is worth anywhere from 10 to 15 bucks.

You figure the Bullet Hole has 5 buckets at one time always full of that stuff, and that is a nice chunk of change they make.

Take your brass home gentleman, metal is money!

What do you do with your spent brass -- collect and sell? Never thought to take it before. Honest question.

Collect it to sell. Or just give it to forum members that reload. Hi Sigman!!!!