Ronin is another decent "gunplay" movie.

I'm waiting for the below to get released on blu-ray here in the states (warning: budget ~20 minutes if you click on the vids below, because I bet you won't be able to stop watching these in the middle).

It's like the Indian version of The Terminator/The Matrix all rolled into one. It's ridiculous and laughable but you just can't stop watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSGpe41ZvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svOlz2ei4Yk

As an 8 year old in 1977 Star Wars was a game changer for me and will always have a place in my heart as my all time favorite movie.

That said, as an adult several movies rank high.

The Matrix

Saving Private Ryan

Book of Eli

I feel the same way about Raiders of the Lost Ark. In 1981, that was the best movie ever made to an 11 year old kid. Star wars and Empire Strikes Back were pretty close behind though.

I feel the same way about Raiders of the Lost Ark. In 1981, that was the best movie ever made to an 11 year old kid. Star wars and Empire Strikes Back were pretty close behind though.

I always felt the Empire Strikes Back was the best of all the episodes but the original Star Wars triggered my inner geek's obsessive compulsive disorder and nothing was ever the same again... :icon_e_biggrin:

Raiders was top shelf, I was 12 at the time and loved it but it took second place to the ultimate space opera for me...

One of most recent favorites was Taken with Qui-Gon Jinn ...er-a... Liam Neeson. That was an excellent flick.

LOL... I call Liam Neeson that too... I'm a big star wars fan.

Taken is definitely a great movie, and he was great in the role.

Kelly's Heros my favorite, Invictus was excellent, Hunt for Red October always good. Any Star Wars movie. Band of Brothers great mini series. I love Zombieland good for a laugh and 1911s and Emma Stone. I'm just sayin. Sex Drive for teen comedy. just some ideas. Top Gun for F-14s.

TC