matt6669

UPS = THE SUCK!!

I love UPS. When they come they bring me ammo. And when the girl is working in the Summer during the regular guy's time off, I can tell you what Brown can do for me...

Is this her?

This_Thread_Delivers_UPS_Babe.sized.jpg

• Like 2

I agree... UPS does suck!! I ordered an item and paid UPS 2nd day air so I'd have it to try out this weekend. But No! A little snow in the Midwest and now I can't have it till Monday. I bet FedEx would of delivered.

ETA: if she showed up I hope UPS does suck.... or .... she could handle my package anytime

I wasn't going to respond since I am just going to get busted on but I'm going to post anyway because I'm pissed off.

My package had a schedule delivery date of Jan. 27th by end of day. By 10 o'clock Jan 27th, it still says scheduled delivery date of Jan 27th by end of day, yet the last update that it had was Arrival Time of 1:33am Jan 27th Baltimore, MD. So I figured maybe it was delivered and their system is just lagging behind.

By midnight that night, I get a notification email sent to me stating, Delay due to adverse weather conditions. No new expected delivery date, nothing, just oh we suck as a company and can't get stuff moved. So, ok it didn't get delivered today, but tomorrow it should definitely be delivered because we didn't really get that much snow.

So I wake up this morning and it just left Baltimore, MD at 4am. Are you freaking kidding me, you let the package sit in your warehouse for 24 hours without it doing a damn thing. So it arrives into Seacaucus at 9:30am. Still doesn't have a delivery date listed but if it's in Seacaucus it should get to Paterson by end of the day no problem.

Negative, it sat in Seacaucus for the whole god damn day and didn't even freaking move. Then tonight I decide to check the tracking, never sent me an updated notification or anything, but now the tracking says, expected delivery date, Monday Jan. 31st. WTF!!!!

I honestly don't know how these companies can get away with this crap, it's absolutely ridiculous. How does every major delivery service blows, UPS sucks, USPS sucks even worse, I've heard down right horror stories about DHL and fedex, forget about it, I swear they come to Northern NJ once a week with the way I've had them deliver packages.

So much for shooting my new Finnish Mosin Sniper this weekend, F U UPS!

That's nothing. Mine gets worse by the day. Monday I'm going to get UPS on the shipper's end involved. Looks like out of a case of ammo, UPS Lakewood got 900 rounds and I got 100. They repackaged it in a small box, cut the label off and taped it to the new box so they can claim they delivered it. I can see the outline from the old box around the tape. Friday night when I got home there was a sticker on the door that they made a first attempt to pick up the "damaged" box. They'll try again Monday. Not good enough. I own that box. It is exhibit "A". $300 gets them that box. I'll call shipper's cs Monday. I gave them a chance to make good. I don't think it was handled right from the beginning. I got 5 out of 6 cases promptly and the 6th case was "out for delivery" for nine days before the feeble attempt to mask the (alleged)theft.

For what it is worth:

Stopping dealing with UPS. Do not call the shipper on Monday. Contact the local PD and file a theft complaint today. Then stop posting on the web until it is resolved.

That's nothing. Mine gets worse by the day. Monday I'm going to get UPS on the shipper's end involved. Looks like out of a case of ammo, UPS Lakewood got 900 rounds and I got 100. They repackaged it in a small box, cut the label off and taped it to the new box so they can claim they delivered it. I can see the outline from the old box around the tape. Friday night when I got home there was a sticker on the door that they made a first attempt to pick up the "damaged" box. They'll try again Monday. Not good enough. I own that box. It is exhibit "A". $300 gets them that box. I'll call shipper's cs Monday. I gave them a chance to make good. I don't think it was handled right from the beginning. I got 5 out of 6 cases promptly and the 6th case was "out for delivery" for nine days before the feeble attempt to mask the (alleged)theft.

That's F'ed up. Like another poster said, get the police involved.

ohh ohhh ohhh theres an update!!

Saddle Brook, NJ, United States 01/29/2011 12:49 A.M. Arrival Scan

Secaucus, NJ, United States 01/29/2011 12:16 A.M. Departure Scan

Secaucus, NJ, United States 01/28/2011 9:35 A.M. Arrival Scan

Are you kidding me, this is all you guys can accomplish?

ohh ohhh ohhh theres an update!!

Saddle Brook, NJ, United States 01/29/2011 12:49 A.M. Arrival Scan

Secaucus, NJ, United States 01/29/2011 12:16 A.M. Departure Scan

Secaucus, NJ, United States 01/28/2011 9:35 A.M. Arrival Scan

Are you kidding me, this is all you guys can accomplish?

Be happy - this means it will be out for delivery on Monday.

If it is at your destination/ or local warehouse... you can have the shipper call for delivery intercept and allow you to pick up the package.

One time the package was here one day early, so we called and I picked it up early.

UPS is good, especially if you have a great relationship with the shipper.... the weather does punch holes in the plans. Give them a break.

If it is at your destination/ or local warehouse... you can have the shipper call for delivery intercept and allow you to pick up the package.

One time the package was here one day early, so we called and I picked it up early.

Can't do this as it's a package going to his FFL.

For what it is worth:

Stopping dealing with UPS. Do not call the shipper on Monday. Contact the local PD and file a theft complaint today. Then stop posting on the web until it is resolved.

I'm not going to post anything else about it until it is resolved. Meantime, can anyone recommend a shooters' supply house that uses another delivery means than UPS? Usually I play wiffle ball rules: strike one and then a foul tip and you're out. In this case, since they want payment up front and that's a second hassle, UPS and that supply house are out now.

WOW! - alleged theft, that's pretty bad. Over Christmas my packages were being delivered to the wrong house up the street. I'm lucky that the person was nice enough to bring them down to me. The boxes had the correct address on them. I called UPS to finally get it right. How do you deliver a properly marked package to the wrong house? Isn't this supposed to be a professional delivery service?

I honestly think that your making a little more out of this. The weather was bad and I can see delays causing the back up.

I completely agree. Not to be a dick but.....it's 4 days. Not like they fell several weeks behind. It sat in a warehouse because they had packages BEFORE YOURS that still needed to be shipped. Nobody is perfect, mistakes do happen....and when transportation of shipments by road is their business, a crap ton of snow is going to slow them down significantly. Reporting a theft to the police for this is one of the most absurd things I have ever heard of.

*Flame suit on*