BigAl

Howdy from Pequannock

...so this an addition to what you have or is it your first, by the way, what's ya gettin???

This will be my first, looking at a Glock 34

@smoking .50, you are right, I'm already picking out my second :D

This will be my first, looking at a Glock 34

@smoking .50, you are right, I'm already picking out my second :D

1st double check that there are 15 round or less mags for the 34, for some reason I was thinking they were an oddball one for some reason.

2nd, what's your 3rd one going to be???:sarcastichand:

What mag choices do yo have on the G34?? Are there another models mags that are compatible with it or aftermarket ones?

Harry

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

I called Glock yesterday, they told me the G17 mag would fit as its the same frame size. Guess I'm gonna have to get 2 or 3 more mags to make up for 7 lost rounds. They do offer a 10 round, but they can't pin a 17 round to 15. I spoke to a gun dealer in South Carolina, and he said that Glock doesn't care who you are or what you sell they aren't changing their product to conform to any one state.

@hd2000fxdl, for my third I'm looking at a Sig M400 or Rock River Arms LAR-15. Trying to get my GF to get for my graduation :D Oh and for my second Springfield 1911-A1, 9mm though. Can't afford student loans and 45 ammo :(

@joltin' joe, hey neighbor. Everything along the river got flooded, even worse than last year. Luckily I'm a good distance from the river. No where to food shop, A&P and the entire plaza 23 and across 23 flooded. Worse than last year. Saw you guys got hit hard as well.

Greetings from the other side of Route 23, here in Wayne. We're high and dry, but getting around is problematic, due to all the closed roads. Not complaining, as I'm thankful it wasn't worse here, and I haven't gone anywhere the last few days anyway.

Great choice on the Glock 34. I just got one a few weeks ago, and as I've noted elsewhere on this forum, I love it. Kind of surprised you're not starting out with the ubiquitous G19. What made you decide on the G34?

Greetings from the other side of Route 23, here in Wayne. We're high and dry, but getting around is problematic, due to all the closed roads. Not complaining, as I'm thankful it wasn't worse here, and I haven't gone anywhere the last few days anyway.

Great choice on the Glock 34. I just got one a few weeks ago, and as I've noted elsewhere on this forum, I love it. Kind of surprised you're not starting out with the ubiquitous G19. What made you decide on the G34?

Sure was rough getting around.

I was at a conference, and got to talking to an NRA chief instructor. Told him I'm considering competition shooting and he recommended the G34. So I did my due diligence of finding out more about it, and that's how I came about choosing the G34.