Krdshrk

Njgf Food Night - New Brunswick

Update - Changed to Wednesday @ 8PM

Anyone up for some food? Jon, BBK, and I are planning on hitting up Stuff Yer Face in New Brunswick on Wednesday next week (12/21) at 8:00PM.

If you haven't heard of Stuff Yer Face, here's a video from Man vs Food: In addition to the Strombolis, they have a HUGE selection of beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6otbUX6Or4

Roster:

1. Krdshrk

2. j0n

3. BBK

4. Maksim

5. Cagefighter.

6. M4BGRINGO (Maybe)

7. RecessedFilter (Maybe)

8. Harry (Maybe)

9. Ray Ray (Maybe)

Parking almost ALWAYS stinks around there!

We used to have a Stuff Yer Face on Rt18 in EB years ago, we miss that place!

I've been going to SYF since 1985 or so.................... I know a thing or two about Bolis! :)

Maybe I can get out there, I'll try.

I don't think parking will be too bad. Exams will be ongoing till the 23rd (Friday), but most students should be done by Wednesday-- and that place, as most could surmise, is a ghost town during the holidays.

If you can't find a spot on Easton, try Somerset by the campus which runs perpendicular and is only two blocks or so away (Somerset by the residential I think is permitted). Could always park in the lot off Union, even though it's student parking-- they usually don't care after 6PM anyway.

Yeah, parking shouldn't be too bad. Plus it's a thursday. I go to SYF about every two or three weeks, my friends and I are diehards haha.

I'd be down but it all depends on what time because I work thursdays all day. Not sure if this is going to be a late night drink and eat or a 6:00pm sit-down dinner with grace.

Never been there but it does look good, I'll see whats going on with the family thing and play it by ear, I put myself down as a maybe.

Need to put a list of the names down closer to the date, if by chance the steel is cut by then I could bring it for anyone who was in on the group buy.

The guy in the video with Adam is my buddy Matt. He started at the stuff yer Face in East Brunswick on Rt 18 back in the day. They also have a good beer selection for a college bar. Just be careful where you park Rutger PD is tough when it comes to enforcing the "law."

Sounds interesting.

Interested in meeting some of you guys in person.

I have not been to SYF for 10+ years.

Parking---> is it a pain in the a** on Thursday night?

By 7:30, spaces should be opening up in the parking deck by the train station. If youw ant to park on the street? It's thursday night in a college town without enough parking, what do you think?

Food Fight! :)

Watch the meters VERY CAREFULLY if you are on College Ave. You can only feed enough into them for 1 hour which isn't enough and it is a decent walk to get to SYF to put more in. But............I think it is after 7:00 or 8:00 PM you no longer need to feed them.

The meters on Easton Ave are no problem, you can get 2hrs out of them.

There is a lot of side street parking if you get lucky and find a spot, but again, watch for the signs for Resident Tags only.

I've been doing this forever so I know where to look.

POTACHOS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost stopped there today coming home from Lehigh Valley, if only we weren't so full from Grumpys!