Pizza Bob

I-Phone Case

Best i-phone case  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better and why

Otterbox hands down ... Real world experience on jobsites dirty dusty.dropping...no problem for the 3Gs in the box....

I have one now on the galaxy....

Buy it..you will not be disappointed..

i at first started with silicone cases but they hide the beauty of the phones so i bought bumbers. i like the bumbers and yes i have dropped my phone many times(iphone 4 since june 2010) and they have protected very well. then i found i can change the glass backing with brushed aluminum and i have gone nuts.this picture is old but you get the idea.

IMG_0154.jpg

I am typing on an iPhone 3g which has been dropped, banged and used bu my 2 1/2 year old. It has been subjected to blood, vomit and other fluids from dying people. It's still in pristine condition thanks to the otter box.

My only minor dislike about the otter box is the belt holster. For my box it doesn't secure in the holster well but I don't like putting my phones on my belt so it's a minor complaint. I believe the issue has been remedied in later models.

When I upgrade my phone I'll be buying another otter box.

I use the Ivyskin Wrangler case for my iPhone 4S. It's AWESOME and has saved my phone from a ton of drops. It's also got an awesome layer of glass that goes over the iPhone's screen. It's not bulky at all and slips in and out of your pocket with ease yet remains grippy. I highly recommend it.

http://www.ivyskin.c...e.html?limit=20

OK, given my contrary personality, I totally went against the winner (otterbox) and got an Ivyskin Wrangler - with a tip of the hat to RichieDubs. I was predisposed to one of the other two, until I read the description of the Ivyskin. I like the "touch-through" glass and the combination of protective materials.

She carries her i-phone in her purse, so it was protection from all the other junk in there that was required. She also requested a bright color (I ordered red) to make it easy to find in that morass.

Thanks all for participating.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

OK, given my contrary personality, I totally went against the winner (otterbox) and got an Ivyskin Wrangler - with a tip of the hat to RichieDubs. I was predisposed to one of the other two, until I read the description of the Ivyskin. I like the "touch-through" glass and the combination of protective materials.

She carries her i-phone in her purse, so it was protection from all the other junk in there that was required. She also requested a bright color (I ordered red) to make it easy to find in that morass.

Thanks all for participating.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Congrats. You'll be totally happy with it. I love it.

Rather than starting a new thread, I'll ask here. OP, if you have an issue with me tacking onto your thread, just let me know and I'll edit or delete my post. How do you folks like your iPhone? I'm about to be coming to a featurephone and want a new smartphone. I want to stay with Verizon. My son has the iPhone 4 with Verizon and loves it. Would you do your iPhone all over again or would you get something different now? The one thing that bothers me is the lack of Adobe Flash support on the iPhone.