Krdshrk

MLK Day - OBRPC Meet?

I'm confirmed. I'm in. I have a buddy guest and a female guest that would like to try shooting.

I have a box of clay, clay holder stand for "tactical shooting" and some resetting steel targets.

Nick, if you still need shells let me know. I have plenty!

Awesome. I definitely do.

I am leaving home the wasr,saiga, remmy 870 and the mosin. No cases for those

I have cases, and don't bring all those pistols. I can run by tomorrow and drop off some cun cases.

I'm bringing my Trius Pedal Trap to launch clay birds in the air! Along with my Winchester pump 12 ga. shotty.

Might also bring something that uses Black Powder, since it will already be dirty from Sunday, lol!

MAYBE my M-1 Garrand? But ammo for that ain't cheap, so I may take some donations to feed it!

What time is the meet-up? I've seen 9 and 10 in the thread. I'm prob better with 10 but can make 9 if need be. I'm bringing the AR, 590, and XD9. I have 100 rounds 12 gauge target loads, 160 rounds various .223/5.56, and 150 rounds 9mm. I'll also bring some cash...would love to shoot that M1. Wish I could afford more ammo haha. Definitely need to use a chunk of the tax return and order some bulk ammo.

edit-he's going back to work

Ray just to clarify, the last lot on the right past the sat. dishes correct?

I think the one right after the street light would be easier. You can pull right up and see who's coming.

The parking lot outside the range is PRIVATE PROPERTY. Do Not Use it. If you are a guest of a member you should be arriving with your sponsor otherwise you will find the gate locked. If you are the member you should be aware of the rules and not jeopordize your good standing in the club.

As for targets, Fruit, Vegetables, Tiles, Glass and the like are not a good idea. All frangible target debris is to be cleaned up and either placed in the dumpster or removed from the range if the dumpster is full.

If you are a guest, you may only shoot under the direct supervision of your sponsoring member.

Do not use the lots outside the range. I repeat, if you are a guest you should be arriving with your sponsor. Members, it is your responsibility to protect our range. Remember you are responsible to the club for your actions and those of your guests.

Jim Norman

President

Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol CLub

• Like 1

There is also the sports field down the road towards RT 18, they have a decent-size parking lot. I thought I saw Private Property signs on Blonder-Tongues property, thanks for re-affirming that Jim, don't want to make trouble with the neighbors.

Folks,

Best bet if you are not driving with the person you are bringing is to meet over at the Bagle Boy while you grab something to eat before you come to the range.

Lets's do this. 830-845