Maksim

Daily humor thread

On 2/24/2024 at 12:07 PM, 45Doll said:

Gallows humor.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F01bf5ca8-bd64-4d70-92b8-b9fc466fbe11_500x436.jpeg

I don’t get it. Small fish grouping to assimilate a huge fish big enough to swallow a great white but what’s the correlation to society pray tell? AI, politics, evolution??? 

10 minutes ago, charleslee said:

I don’t get it. Small fish grouping to assimilate a huge fish big enough to swallow a great white but what’s the correlation to society pray tell? AI, politics, evolution??? 

"We The People" are lots of small fish vs the  Great White is our Tyrannical corrupt government. Kabeesh?

8igar5.jpg

8iiarb.jpg

8iib6d.jpg

8iiljw.jpg

8iijc6.jpg

PermitlessStates.jpeg

Archie.jpg

Texas.jpg

Looting.jpg

NormalMen.jpeg

37 minutes ago, crown2311 said:

Does anyone know what happened here? I'm posting stuff and it's limiting me every time. This is my last pic post unless I can fix this :wacko:

Screenshot_20240318_123652_Brave.jpg

When you upload photos to the server, they stay there forever taking up space. Since Maks has to pay for that space, non-premier members have a limit on uploads.  3 bucks a month will solve the problem for you and help our little community!:)