Maksim

Daily humor thread

My dad had a cat once....it's name was "target practice".

I had 2 Easter chicks once who started their lives as Starsky and Hutch and as they grew became Lunch and Dinner.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • Press Release May 2, 2024 Hodgdon Powder Company Acquires RCBS Reloading Hodgdon Powder Company is pleased to announce the acquisition of RCBS Reloading from Revelyst, a segment of Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO). This acquisition is effective May 2, 2024, with Hodgdon prepared to immediately continue shipping RCBS products to wholesale and retail customers.   “This acquisition of RCBS, the leading brand in metallic reloading tools, is a perfect complement to our portfolio of smokeless powder brands for our handloading customers,” said Steve Kehrwald, president and CEO of Hodgdon Powder Company. With our world-class ballistics labs, we look forward to providing even more load data to our new RCBS customers.”   Hodgdon is thrilled to add the RCBS facility in Oroville, CA to our company-owned facilities in Shawnee, KS, Herington, KS and Miles City, MT. The addition of the RCBS team will more than double the headcount at the Hodgdon Powder Company and greatly expands the company’s manufacturing capabilities.   “For years, our friends have referred to the Hodgdon family and company as ‘The Gunpowder People’ and this acquisition further demonstrates our dedication to the handloader,” said J.B. Hodgdon, co-owner with his late brother Bob, of the Hodgdon Powder Company. “Our dad Bruce partnered with Fred Huntington from RCBS to conduct Reloading Roadshow events in the 1950s and 1960s. I believe they both are looking down today, proud to have our two great brands together in 2024.”   “For more than 80 years, RCBS has demonstrated their manufacturing, innovation and operational excellence,” Said Eric Nyman, Co-CEO of Vista Outdoor and CEO of Revelyst. “We are thrilled for RCBS and their new ownership with Hodgdon Powder. This transaction joins two iconic brands, and it ensures that RCBS is positioned for success in the next chapter of its history.”
    • I used to have one of the old sky screen chronos,  but they dont work indoors.  So I recently broke down and bought the new Garmin Xero Pro.  It works indoors and doesnt record the guy next port over.  Buy once cry once.  I have Lee Loadmasters with ALL the modifications and they work perfect.  But I dont use them in full progressive mode.  Once all dies are set up,  I manually load a case and bullet.  Add case and bullet...pull handle...one completed round.  Repeat.  I go slow.  I am proud of the effort I put into these rounds.
    • Hmm.. Closing the gun-show loophole and expanding background checks is a step towards ensuring everyone's safety, right?)