Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad....."

"WHAT?"

"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"

"I told you NO!" If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"

Five minutes later......"Daaaa-aaaad....."

"WHAT!"

"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"

• Like 1

A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town, when the girl stopped the boy.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The boy reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25." :D

534385_10150665194992752_504517751_9010115_2056858264_n.jpg

How I became a cop years ago.. It was all because one of the questions from the career placement test given applicants for job placement was: "Rearrange the letters P N E S I to spell out an important part of human body that is more useful when erect!"

Those who spelled "spine" become doctors...the rest of us went to the police academy...

550952_10150733019575901_567360900_11944723_907086543_n.jpg

303378_10150678135279371_166833599370_9024595_1244779438_n.jpg

A wealthy couple prepared to go out for the evening. The woman of the house gave their butler, Jervis, the night off. She said they would return home very late, and she hoped he would enjoy his evening. The wife wasn't having a good time at the party. So, she came home early, alone. Her husband stayed on, socializing with important clients. As the woman walked into her house, she found Jervis by h...imself in the dining room. She called him to follow her, and led him into the master bedroom.

She turned to him and said, in the voice she knew he must obey, "Jervis, I want you to take off my dress." This he did, hanging it carefully over a chair. "Jervis," she continued, "now take off my stockings and garter belt." Again, Jervis silently obeyed. "Now, Jervis, I want you to remove my bra and panties." Eyes downcast, Jervis obeyed. Both were breathing heavily, the tension mounting between them. She looked sternly at him and said, "Jervis, if I ever catch you wearing my stuff again, you're fired!"

Stole this and put it on my facebook......

It's just the same thing the media is doing only reversed. The truth is somewhere in the middle of this pictures. I have some photos of me posing all hardcore does that mean I'm a criminal? I don't find any humor in someone's death.

Haha, the debate follows wherever you go. I don't think the point of that picture is to make Martin look 'hardcore'. It's that the media is showing a picture form 4-5 years ago, which misleads people. In the top picture Z looks much bigger and unshaven with a hard look on his face. And Martin looks like a 10yo waiting for class pictures. When that is not reality.

Haha, the debate follows wherever you go. I don't think the point of that picture is to make Martin look 'hardcore'. It's that the media is showing a picture form 4-5 years ago, which misleads people. In the top picture Z looks much bigger and unshaven with a hard look on his face. And Martin looks like a 10yo waiting for class pictures. When that is not reality.

Neither really is reality. You're doing the same thing the media is doing. Painting a picture that's not really truth. Either way both depictions are wrong.