this_is_nascar

Member's Picture Thread

I searched around, but didn't find anything. Has anyone started a member's picture thread, where the members could post a picture of themselves, so we could see who we were speaking with? I've seen these threads on other boards, but the problem is that most of the time, they wind up being a thread where users post bullsh*t pictures of everything other than themselves.

Most don't but there are a few, but come on out to some of the matches we all meet up at or one of the dinner meets, NJ2AS meetings and you can meet others in person.

One thing that might be better for now being many people might not want to post a pic or replace an avitar they like would be for people to post thier name in their signature. Not that same as seeing who you post to, but it does make it a little more friendly.

Oh why do I know we are all going to see a picture that we want to forget... :facepalm:

Don't worry, Harry. I think RayRay took the award for that one!

Why must those avatars be so small = ) feel free to link a gallery recessed.. im an avid admirer of the female form coddling deadly armament

If she agrees, you might get lucky enough to find her in the Chicks With Guns thread..

Given that this is a totally public forum probably most people won't be comfortable posting something.

Blah, I HATE this mentality. This forum was built upon the friendships and extension of the real world relationships. This mentality is what's wrong with most of the internet forums out there.

Better than a pic.

Also, if you go to the profile on here, it lists the picture.

Here's a pic of my tooth after it was hit by an airsoft BB

1003101526.jpg

Me with my MKII at Bob's Little

22.jpg

Fish I caught in NC

fishinlikeabaus.jpg

And because I'm so photogenic, just a pretty picture of yours truly.

cashmonay.jpg

Look at dawsonprecision.com. They had a great deal on M1A Scout Squad. I think it was $1200.

Probably won't get it any time soon, looking for an AR build, but as opposed to the mini-14, I think that's what I'll get. Well, that or a full M1A. I'm an M14 variant whore. M14 EBR, M14, M14 scout, Mini14, if it has that sleek, sexy profile, and that equally sexy 7.62x51mm NATO, I love it.