NJdiverTony

Good source for NJ legal AR mags?

Midwest PX Midwest PX Midwest PX Midwest PX Midwest PX

All my Magpul mags come from him. Before you buy anything give his site a look, great prices, and he gives us group buys every once in a blue moon... really i cant give this guy enough props.

35 bucks for a pmag!! are u kidding me!! their 22 bucks on midwestpx's site. I think i paid like 17 for them when he had a group buy. Like said before, support a forum vendor.

I can say that I have 4 mags from PK90 that I have had for about 7 or 8 years now and have about 500 rounds through each of them and they are top quality mags with anti-tilt followers that have run beautifully. You can buy those with confidence.

+1 for Paul.

midwest pins them so they can be loaded full on a closed bolt. some places, like rifegear.com, dont pin them with enough play to load on a closed bolt. all pinned mags are not the same.

I have 2 of the "stubby" Midwest PX mags and neither one will seat on a closed bolt with 15rds in them.

My freind ordered 2 15/20's from rifle gear and 1 mag only held 12rds and the other mag only held 14rds, he had to send them back and they finally sent him 2 good ones.

I have 2 of the "stubby" Midwest PX mags and neither one will seat on a closed bolt with 15rds in them.

My freind ordered 2 15/20's from rifle gear and 1 mag only held 12rds and the other mag only held 14rds, he had to send them back and they finally sent him 2 good ones.

well maybe you got a bad batch or an older set. all of my px mags will easily load on a bolt. the 2 i got from riflegear are very tight, and you have to force them to load.