9supratt4

Have to share this.....

Laminate the remaining when you can- least you still have the majority of it.

Do you think it's still usable?

I dropped off a P2P application today when I picked this up. I'm hoping I can drop off an application for a duplicate card and piggy back on the Records Checks for the P2P.

Same thing here. The dog loves newspapers, magazines and anything else paper he can get to. I think he prefers the Cheaper Than Dirt catalog though. Don't laminate it and take it back tomorrow. They may re-do it as the original card, and not a duplicate just based on how funny it is. Take a picture of the dog as well.

ROFLMAO, sorry dude but think of all the kids they say the dog ate their homework is the first thing that came to mind..

I do say, you should go right back to the PD and tell them what happened, and hopefully after they get up off the floor from laughing they issue you a new one..

Do you think it's still usable?

Not really sure, but theres only one way to find out...

Don't laminate it and take it back tomorrow. They may re-do it as the original card, and not a duplicate just based on how funny it is. Take a picture of the dog as well.

I would try this first though.