Don't care what party you affiliate with, don't care who you are voting for. Voting is more than a right we have bestowed upon us, it is an obligation, one of the few, of U.S. citizenship. So get off your lazy ass and vote today.

I'm AndyB and I approve this message.

It's not just an obligation of US citizenship, they also get to vote for their lawless rulers in Iran, Russia, and Venezuela. Just like we do here.

Nuh uh, Mipafox you are wrong. Here in America we are special and amazing and Mitt Romney will win NJ and give national CCW for all. Do you hear that? That's the sound of a REPUBLICAN bald eagle flying overhead, squawking loudly as he clutches a Holy Bible in one claw, an AR-15 (the weapon of our heroes) in the other claw, and the American Flag hangs from his mouth as he flies over and educates Obama voters.

Nuh uh, Mipafox you are wrong. Here in America we are special and amazing and Mitt Romney will win NJ and give national CCW for all. Do you hear that? That's the sound of a REPUBLICAN bald eagle flying overhead, squawking loudly as he clutches a Holy Bible in one claw, an AR-15 (the weapon of our heroes) in the other claw, and the American Flag hangs from his mouth as he flies over and educates Obama voters.

Someone piss in your Wheaties? Disgruntled Libertarian like me?

What's your deal? You have been needlessly confrontational with quite a few people the past few days.

• Are you pro-Obama?
  • Anti-Romney?
  • This is NJ so my vote doesn't matter anyway.

I believe in a government that is benefitted neither by Obama nor Romney.

Since you don't have that choice, get out and vote for Romney. At the very least, you will have a better chance of keeping your guns.

And BTW, I agree with the poster who said that Romney could carry NJ, although his chances were greatly hurt by Hurricane (or whatever) Sandy.

This mentality to just go out and vote is insane. Go out and educate yourself before you vote. Too many stupid people vote, they know every Dancing with the Stars and American Idol winner and runner up from every season but can't articulate a single legitimate reson for voting for or against a candidate. It is like telling someone to just go out and buy a gun because it is your right, don't bother to learn how to properly and safely handle it, just go buy one because it is your right. Both may be your right but both are equally dangerous if not properly educated. Remember for every well informed voter there is an ignorant and uninformed voter ready to cancel out your vote. Now go out and vote for the least sucky candidate. ;-)

I agree, but I still voted. Go Obama!

Left work early and my wife and I cast our two tiny red votes in a sea of blue that is Jersey City...gotta represent, then maybe move. lol.

I hear ya.. misses and I just voted.. and she actually mentioned we may need to move to Texas one day soon.

^_^:good:

That's great :D I can't believe it seems nobody else gets it ;)It is probably the saddest course of events for humanity, though. Regan was rigth about one thing. We were the last, best hope. Unfortunately, he was also a little late to the scene.

Well as usual, NJ went SOLIDLY blue, with the blind obeisance and with the hypnotic zeal, of something like anti-christ followers or something.

What a piece of work.

More interesting is that they are calling Katherine Kane as attorney general in PA. That's concerning given the anti-gun ads they were showing. "Closing the Florida loop-hole" and all that.