NJSigfan

What I bought today...

Picked up a Dive Rite Framless Mask:

ES145BLACK_FNL.jpg

It is very light, being frameless it sits closer to my face and the single window increases my field of vision by about 37%.

Also picked up a Edge Gear EXP Coldwater Regulator for my pony bottle, also picked up 36" Yellow flex hose to go with it:

edge_reg_2.png

to go with it I got a 1" SPG to tie into the reg.

143x150_1inGPDgauge.png

and finally I got a hose band for my pony bottle:

4INstagekeeper.jpg

That is what the whole set up will look like on my tank.

Nice setup

Not based on quotes I got.

hmmm.. Plus it's a single family you could have pulled a home owners permit bought the material and did it yourself! I know you probably don't know how but few electricians on the board

The permit was free. The one thing I don't do is electrical so I don't mind paying for it. I have other projects going on and I don't have the time. I got multiple quotes of between 2600 and 4500.
good god! 4500 seriously that's like a 4 family service change, and I been doing electric 17 years

The permit was free. The one thing I don't do is electrical so I don't mind paying for it. I have other projects going on and I don't have the time. I got multiple quotes of between 2600 and 4500.

Are they moving the box or staying in the same location?

now would be a good time for a genset transfer switch..

Are they moving the box or staying in the same location?

now would be a good time for a genset transfer switch..

Taking the whole panel down and redoing the whole setup. I am having them install a manual transfer switch to back feed the panel so I can plug in a generator

Holy cow! Sounds like a price quote from an electrical company that I recently used. :)

Do i know who is doing the work?

I bought an old Civil Defense Geiger counter. Popped some fresh batteries in and it works great. There is a test spot on the side of the box which contains a tiny sliver of depleted uranium as to test it. Clicks just like in the movies. Also a few old cameras for the collection.

0D62EF63-AF6F-4102-B2B7-7936FFD88F46-1681-000000AB1446FE61.jpg

9F0D75F8-A3BB-430A-81B6-3E18F542A2D0-1681-000000AB2F664604.jpg

83E6EBF7-D214-42C2-9F3C-78B4040D5AC1-1681-000000AB3E2CD4EA.jpg