pbkid6974

anyone else glad they DON'T have an AR right now?

Not right now I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I want one. But, I'll be happy to buy one in a year or two when I don't have to deal with all this crap. I stopped at a gun store today just to have a laugh and see how bad it actually is with my own eyes. People are crazy.

Not me, I have five, three fully functional and two under construction pending additional funds for things like barrels, rails and stocks (it really sucks being unemployed!) I look on the bright side, after being out of work for the last 9 months, even when I do find work, by the time I dig out of my current hole prices will be back to normal again. LOL

Not me, I have five, three fully functional and two under construction pending additional funds for things like barrels, rails and stocks (it really sucks being unemployed!) I look on the bright side, after being out of work for the last 9 months, even when I do find work, by the time I dig out of my current hole prices will be back to normal again. LOL

Sell one. You'll make enough to finish the other 2 and start another when the prices come back down.

Not right now I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I want one. But, I'll be happy to buy one in a year or two when I don't have to deal with all this crap. I stopped at a gun store today just to have a laugh and see how bad it actually is with my own eyes. People are crazy.

If you can buy in a year or so

I would be bummed out if I didn't get mine a few months back. I've always wanted one. I'm not

happy that there is a chance it will be my only one and that I will have a hard time getting parts

and mags for it. I see what you're saying, but personally if I didn't have mine I'd be upset because

it has always been on my list of rifles i wanted to own.

I basically own everything i want or need for my AR's. So, im pretty glad that my rifles and ammo just doubled in price. I could use more mags now, but i still have a decent amount. I'm just glad i was able to buy my stuff before this craziness. The past year was difficult enough buying. HE is right though, i smelt this coming for the past 2 years, i think we were borderline tin foil hat, but all it took was this little incident to push it all over the cliff.

Im glad I built my AR last year, and already have decent stash of mags and ammo for it as well (from when you could get m193 for $280 per 1k shipped).

But I cant find the 1911 Im looking for in stock anywhere, and thats starting to get frustrating, lol.

I will never regret owning an AR. This is what our country taught me how to shoot, defeat communism with, do boardings with and protect my family with.

Why would I ever be sorry for owning an AR? Am I missing something here? Numb nuts are everywhere.

Are you sorry you asked this question? I'm guessing you never served your country.

I will never regret owning an AR. This is what our country taught me how to shoot, defeat communism with, do boardings with and protect my family with.

Why would I ever be sorry for owning an AR? Am I missing something here? Numb nuts are everywhere.

Are you sorry you asked this question? I'm guessing you never served your country.

No I'm not sorry. I didn't ask if anyone was sorry for owning one. There is nothing to be sorry about. I asked if anyone was happy they don't have one given the current circumstance. Like i said before, i would love to have ar. but current shortages on everything from ammo to parts and accessories, has me glad i don't have to deal with the craziness.

So yes i do think you missed something. I think you misunderstood the question. no one should ever be sorry for legally owning any type of firearm. It is a right not a privilege, and you should use what you are comfortable with to exercise it.