mattio41

NY 7 Round Mags (Bill 2230) - Merged Threads

Well ultimately you will get the government you deserve. I used to be a conservative until I realized the republicans were just as bad as the democrats. But I never identified with democrats. All you self-proclaimed liberal gun owners take note of the feeding frenzy taking place. You are looking into the soul of that beast. This is an over reach on monumental proportions and it is going to explode in their face! The libtards just blew any credit they had with the upstate fuds for at least the next two generations. The Supreme Court (barring any sudden illnesses and subsequent libtarded appointees) will finally be able to address the "assault weapon" issue and I think (personal opinion, don't be an asshat, take it for what it is worth) the libtards will be very upset when they get their asses handed to them. These weapons have been in "common use" by civilians for forty years! The federal mid-term elections are going to be fun to watch in 2014, these assclowns are going to hand the Republicans control of the house and senate for at least six years.

Wow, I like his style. I'm interested to know more about his voting record, he seems like he could restore some hope for NY. But then again they'll probably vote him out of office for that uncommon display of sanity up there.

They aren't dead yet. I expect an injunction. I PRAY for an injunction. I don't know how it would turn out if it ever got to SCOTUS, but it would give us all a fighting chance.

These people live in their own deluded utopian world. This kind of crap doesn't fly west of PA and east of CA. They have gained power over the last several years hiding their disdain for our rights and are laying it all on the table now. The more emboldened they feel by their complicit media the more they will show their hand and over reach their authority. That said, the more balls-to-the-wall they go the better it is for us because it makes it that much harder for the SCOTUS to uphold their nonsense.

It was Greg Ball who called for the suspension of the website that posted in 2010 a listing all the handgun permit holders in New York. He's a stand-up guy; the type that New York is sorely lacking.

Not much surprises me these days, but this did a little.

So NY is gone. First casualty of this new "war" currently being waged. Let's see how/if other states follow suit. At the very least, it's civil disobedience time. This is soft tyranny. Soft confiscation/elimination. NY might stand for it, alot of other states won't.

Well ultimately you will get the government you deserve.

I'm so tired of hearing this. (not disagreeing with you, your posts echo mine quite frequently)... there were precincts that recorded NOT ONE vote for Romney in the last election (and also precints that recorded not one vote for Obama). That is about as mathematically possible as winning the lottery. If that doesn't prove voter fraud, I don't know what does. The fix is in. I have lost faith in our election system, which means we are NOT getting the govt we voted for. That's a very dangerous place for elected officials to be. And them's fightin' words.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/23/maker-of-unskewed-polls-creates-obama-voter-fraud-map-see-which-states-he-thinks-shouldve-been-romneys/

So let me get this straight.. that means no grandfather clause for hi cap mags?

they have one year to sell them out of state..

Hot damn...

I know you're trying to be funny, but this "me and mine" attitude is part of the problem. As Benjamin Franklin said, "we must hang together, or we will most assuredly all hang separately."

So let me get this straight.. that means no grandfather clause for hi cap mags?

they have one year to sell them out of state..

Hot damn...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Anything 11+ is illegal in one year, no grandfathering. 8-10 you can keep without modification but are only allowed to load 7... :scratchhead:

I know you're trying to be funny, but this "me and mine" attitude is part of the problem. As Benjamin Franklin said, "we must hang together, or we will most assuredly all hang separately."

Me and mine attitude? I wasn't trying to be funny. Just wanted to clarify what's happening here. Problem is.. as it was already mentioned.. NJ tends to follow.

So NYSRPA is doing what? I see their webpage is not updated since the 13th. Also nothing from NRA-ILA, yet. I am only hoping that they are strategizing a challenge for when the bill gets signed. I suppose there's not much else to do till then, other than to continue to lobby the state legislators. I don't see or have heard of anything like NJ2As is doing to bring lawful gun owners to the state capitol to confront the legislature.

Oh, and the republicans in NY folded up like a cheap suit. At this rate, the Republicans will cease to exist in the NE USA very soon.

Oh, and the republicans in NY folded up like a cheap suit. At this rate, the Republicans will cease to exist in the NE USA very soon.

Yes, and that has been ongoing for awhile now, at least the last 2 elections, but truthfully even before that with George W.

That's why I am no longer a republican. I'm a CONSERVATIVE. And a Re-Founder. And a Constitutionalist. But not a republican. I didn't leave my party, my party left me.

Me and mine attitude? I wasn't trying to be funny. Just wanted to clarify what's happening here. Problem is.. as it was already mentioned.. NJ tends to follow.

You weren't trying to be funny? By saying "hot damn" [i'll get to buy up all of NY's hi-cap mags since their people have to sell them]?