remixer

My day so far... I can see how people lose it!

So my day started at 4am.

I drive to beautiful Brownsville Brooklyn and figure ill stop at McDonald's for a quick bite.

I pull up and a friendly sounding Midwest voice comes over the speaker, Welcome to McDonald's how may help you....

I say Hi can i have a number 3 with a orange juice. 60 seconds later i get a thuggish sounding voice on the speaker

Thug: "Yea"

Me: Yea what?

Thug: Repeats order then asks how u want that coffee.

Me: I did not order a coffee i ordered orange juice.

Thug: yea

Me: Ok

Then i wait.... 30 seconds later i get a "pull up" so i do..

genius comes to the window and says $5.80, I hand him a $10.00 dollar bill and 80 cents.

he stares at it for a second then hands me $4.20 change. I say you gave me the wrong change.

he says, oh then calls the manager. i'm looking at them both trying to figure out how to give me the correct change.

I figure i would help.... I gave him $10.80 for a $5.80 total. my change should be 5 bucks. 30 seconds later she agreed (yes it took her 30 seconds)

I'm off thinking.... how can they even have the brain power to continue breathing while they sleep.

I call staples to verify a reservation i have on an office desk and file cabinet.

I figure ill call before hand to verify they do have my items.

I get that staples per-recorded directory so i hit 3 for furniture. i get another winner on the phone and it gos like this.

Me: Can i verify a reservation of the furniture i requested to be put on hold.

Idiot: Why?

Me : so i can make sure you have it, the website showed very little stock.

Idiot: if you reversed it then it should be here.

Me: Would you mind double checking as its a 20 minute ride to head down there if its not in stock.

Idiot: If you reserved it then its here.

Me: So you telling me that with out a doubt my items will be in stock.

Idiot: Yea

So i drive to staples and give the sales clerk my email confirmation. "Very friendly"

she calls the ticket in and the idiot arrives with the wrong items... I'm thinking oh boy I'm gonna explode in this **** if they don't have it.

Finally they bring the cart over with the correct items and just leave it their... Now I'm not going to say i cant load it myself but usually they send the helper out to the car... whatever.

Rant over.

In the car on the way back to the office i find myself thinking. THESE PEOPLE actually make other lazy dumb ass people. This country is doomed. Natural Selection would basically kill them off but we keep them alive and thriving

I drive to beautiful Brownsville Brooklyn and figure ill stop at McDonald's for a quick bite.

I pull up and a friendly sounding Midwest voice comes over the speaker, Welcome to McDonald's how may help you....

I say Hi can i have a number 3 with a orange juice. 60 seconds later i get a thuggish sounding voice on the speaker

genius comes to the window and says $5.80, I hand him a $10.00 dollar bill and 80 cents.

he stares at it for a second then hands me $4.20 change. I say you gave me the wrong change.

he says, oh then calls the manager. i'm looking at them both trying to figure out how to give me the correct change.

I figure i would help.... I gave him $10.80 for a $5.80 total. my change should be 5 bucks. 30 seconds later she agreed (yes it took her 30 seconds)

I'm off thinking.... how can they even have the brain power to continue breathing while they sleep.

I call staples to verify a reservation i have on an office desk and file cabinet.

I get that staples per-recorded directory so i hit 3 for furniture. i get another winner on the phone and it gos like this.

Me: Would you mind double checking as its a 20 minute ride to head down there if its not in stock.

So i drive to staples and give the sales clerk my email confirmation. "Very friendly"

she calls the ticket in and the idiot arrives with the wrong items... I'm thinking oh boy I'm gonna explode in this **** if they don't have it.

Finally they bring the cart over with the correct items and just leave it their... Now I'm not going to say i cant load it myself but usually they send the helper out to the car... whatever.

Rant over.

In the car on the way back to the office i find myself thinking. THESE PEOPLE actually make other lazy dumb ass people. This country is doomed. Natural Selection would basically kill them off but we keep them alive and thriving

What's even worse is that they are making more people at a higher rate than everyone else. Soon enough they will be the majority. I hope your day improves.

At every turn for the past 25 years the country has worked hard to thwart Darwinism.

For instance, kids coming out of high school today as valedictorians studied as seniors what I did in 9th grade... Yet they want the most amount of compensation for the least amount of work... It's no fun being a manager or a professor any more...

When you scrape the bottom of the barrel for $7/hr employees this is the type of service you get. Not saying you in particular, just in general this is what we have become.

I work in a customer service based business. I can tell you I'll bend over backwards to help out the customer for 8.50 an hour. Not everyone is the same, and we aren't all high school rejects.

On the other hand, I've seen people who shouldn't be allowed to think. Let alone work with people.

"How can they even have the brain power to continue breathing while they sleep?

I likkes this! :laugh:

if breathing were not an Involuntary Action, there would be a lot of folks out there turning blue....

The scary part is that these people beat others for the jobs. Imagine those who didn't get the job. And then remember that they vote.

Or these are the people that were willing to do the job for $7 an hour. You get what you pay for. No responsible person can pay their taxes, rent/mortgage, transportation costs, feed and clothe themselves in NJ for $7 an hour. So if you want that 18 year old that lives with mommy and daddy that was up playing Xbox all night, that 21 year old that still lives with mommy and daddy that was out drinking all night or that 30-40 something that moved into mommy and daddy's basement that is what you are going to get dangling that $7hr carrot.

Rant over.

When I tell others this, I get that look where they think I'm lying or exaggerating, but I actually run into this type of stuff 3-5 times each week, every week, of every year. It could be at the food store, the drug store, the gas station, the doctor's office, etc. It just doesn't seem to matter. It's amazing the amount of stupid people there are walking this planet. You can't fix stupid and you can't teach common sense.

When I tell others this, I get that look where they think I'm lying or exaggerating, but I actually run into this type of stuff 3-5 times each week, every week, of every year. It could be at the food store, the drug store, the gas station, the doctor's office, etc. It just doesn't seem to matter. It's amazing the amount of stupid people there are walking this planet. You can't fix stupid and you can't teach common sense.

But you can register them to vote!

You know I hate even more, is when you open a door at a 7eleven or someplace and people walk right thru without saying thank you. Like its my fookin job to hold the door open for them.

It's not just younger generations though, I honestly believe that YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT. (and parents)

You know I hate even more, is when you open a door at a 7eleven or someplace and people walk right thru without saying thank you. Like its my fookin job to hold the door open for them.

It's not just younger generations though, I honestly believe that YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT. (and parents)

This reminds me of the time I worked a midnight shift and stopped at the quikchek in Rahway (across from the prison) for a coffee before work. I open the door to go in and hold it so another guy can come inside and he just walks right by in front of me. So I say you're welcome, not aggressively or sarcastically just enough so he heard me since he couldn't even acknowledge me and I thought it was rude. Well he gets all confrontational about it and it freaked me the fugg out since I'm a pretty small guy. So I don't hold shit for anyone over there anymore, never know who you're dealing with

This reminds me of the time I worked a midnight shift and stopped at the quikchek in Rahway (across from the prison) for a coffee before work. I open the door to go in and hold it so another guy can come inside and he just walks right by in front of me. So I say you're welcome, not aggressively or sarcastically just enough so he heard me since he couldn't even acknowledge me and I thought it was rude. Well he gets all confrontational about it and it freaked me the fugg out since I'm a pretty small guy. So I don't hold shit for anyone over there anymore, never know who you're dealing with

Funny you mentioned this. I started the exact same practice several years ago. It usually yeilds some type of reaction.

Lol, sounds like me, but I almost always have some quick quip for them. Like I'll walk in front of them with my hand out. They ask what I want, and say a tip. They are so oblivious to what has happen, they say for what? For me being your fooking doorman biotch! Or I'll say, was that door to heavy for ya? Anything I can think of to piss 'em off.

Sorry, but I was brought up with manners and even some chivalry... People just think you always owe them something.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hee hee hee, I laugh at the fast food drive through pre-recorded messages. Burger king has a sweet sounding young girls voice saying "Welcome to Burger King would you like to try a hot cinnamon bun today?" Then you get the get the butchy guy "Can I take your order?"... I only fell for it once or twice.