Barms

Woodland Park Range

I recall RTSP getting bashed before anyone stepped foot inside the place.

I will be there to check it out, and I am quite happy that a new range is opening up in our area.

Prices are what they are. Don't like them, don't go.

Personally I have not taken any GFH courses, but from what I have been told by numerous people, Anthony and crew are top notch.

Also their commitment to OUR 2nd amendment rights is exemplary.

50 yard range is a nice option.

OK, Dave... ya gonna meet for breakfast there right? Sandy too! ;)

Sounds really good to me! If they're not serving food yet (didn't see thumbnails of the grill), we can always hit the Tick Tock for eggs or cheesecake, lol! Just because I'm from "South-of-the-River" doesn't mean I don't know what "good" is, lol!

Hey, so now we have everything local to the area that we need. State of the art range, great pizza, a couple of go-go joints, great diner, a few kewl bars, nice Itralion bakery... All within minutes of each other. What else could you ask for?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hey, so now we have everything local to the area that we need. State of the art range, great pizza, a couple of go-go joints, great diner, a few kewl bars, nice Itralion bakery... All within minutes of each other. What else could you ask for?

Not to threadjack this, but which is the best pizza. Wife and I just moved into the are a couple months ago and we're still trying to figure this point out.

And you forgot to say Fairway around the corner. That place has the best meats I've found in the area.

They just opened... Haven't had the chance to shop there yet.

Pizza 46 in town or Mainline in Little Falls, just a hop away.

Where ya from? Edit: you are in Wayne... Good pizza there, I'm sure. Thought you meant in town.

Not to threadjack this, but which is the best pizza. Wife and I just moved into the are a couple months ago and we're still trying to figure this point out.

And you forgot to say Fairway around the corner. That place has the best meats I've found in the area.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I can understand someone lamenting they can't join a club and saying good luck..maybe something along the lines of " membership is too rich for my blood but good luck I'll check it out for 25 bucks" .. but the nastiness and bitterness about a new venture is a little disheartening.

If he bought up all the other places to shoot , he would have you backed against a wall as far as price. But he has not , all the other ranges are still there for you ( and maybe a little less crowded now) and he does offer a non member access fee. It is a brand new range and has a lot of amenities others do not .

I value the 1st Amendment as much as the 2nd so post whatever and however you want , BUT you all should just know that a full out whine and bashing shows some of your true colors. So much for valuing capitalism and free enterprise. It is not on ANYONE but the new owners if the price structure keeps people from joining. Everyone else who does not like it can just carry on. as they were before

Anthony has never treated anyone of his clients and customers with anything but respect. Those who know him and who train with his Academy will find the value of taking the package that has certain advantages and discounts. Those that don't can just pay the public fee if they want to pop in . ( shrug) Something for everybody.

Don't be an ACINO ( anti communist in name only)

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Well put Sandy! It never ceases to amaze me how this group (forum members) behave like a bunch of wild animals, ready to eat their own young! But then hardly anything surprises me any more these days! Compared to a membership at a Country Club, even the highest level is mere peanuts. Some on this forum have absolutely NO idea what it takes to run a business. Some of the comments about getting sexual services thrown-in for the price are absurd and juvenile at best, and outright disgusting on their face. And so are the Fugg You comments. This facility is located in the middle of what can only be described as a "target rich" environment, full of Gun Owners looking for a place relatively close to their homes. It will not only survive, it will THRIVE, and all of the nay-sayers can go STUFF IT!

Dave

^^^^Both of these!^^^^^

The more I'm reading, the more disappointed I am. This reminds me of the rally in Trenton, it turned into those who were going versus those who weren't/couldn't go. Minimal understanding and common ground. For all the talk about how "we" have to stand-up to the anti people, when push comes to the shove I don't see a whole lot of "we"!

How about rallying around Anthony and applauding him for putting up a lot of $ so we have a great range available to us in this area. I haven't seen anything requiring anyone to join. Anthony and Gun For Hire have always stood up for everyone's 2A rights, front and center, and at the very least he deserves a pat on the back for his new venture. His $, his range, his rules. That's called free enterprise and that's the way it's supposed to be in this country; it's sad to see how many people have lost sight of that basic concept.

Again, congratulations to Anthony and everyone at Gun For Hire. I'll be joining Dave, John, and Sandy for breakfast!

They just opened... Haven't had the chance to shop there yet.

Pizza 46 in town or Mainline in Little Falls, just a hop away.

bhunted, please don't tell me you think Pizza 46 is good pizza. I've lived here 32 years and ate there once!!! Never again.

Try Pizza City by Carvel or the other pizza place by the post office. Both right down the street from the WP Range.

Sure leave me out. Sheesh... Ugh... (:-(

Again, congratulations to Anthony and everyone at Gun For Hire. I'll be joining Dave and Sandy for breakfast!

Typos courtesy Apple...

Been here 55 years... And maybe you had a bad day... Because their specialty pies are great as well as their Cannollies for desert. I live right by pizza city and they went down he toilet when it turned into a kid hang out... Owner stopped caring, so... I give everyone a chance, but burning 3 pies in a row... No go...

Never tried the one by the post office because I just forget it's there.

I give every place I go a few tries. But screw'em when they don't care.

We had that go across from Dowling Park but he disappeared... They were he ultimate best. But I digress. Back on topic... ;)

bhunted, please don't tell me you think Pizza 46 is good pizza. I've lived here 32 years and ate there once!!! Never again.

Try Pizza City by Carvel or the other pizza place by the post office. Both right down the street from the WP Range.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Im in the same boat with some, the membership doesnt work for me. But im sure ill be there a few times a year as a non member. nice to see another range with non membership options. To me the 50 yard range is more of a novelty and is nice for the i added x to my rifle i wanna test and check it without having to drive an hour to check something out. Also interested in the rental rates and whats available to rent as thats always nice before you buy. best of luck to the owners and management with it.

not to thread jack again but

Pizza close by check out gencarelli's its in packanack best pizza in wayne.

agreed pizza 46 is a no go for me. nor is pizza city the 2 times i went. by the post office is good. check out bella notte in little falls right around the corner. everything ive had there is good.

Nah, you come to my town... I'll buy.... ;)

Sorry about that, I fixed my post. :) I'll buy breakfast!

Typos courtesy Apple...

Sunray pizza in little falls is a few minutes from the range and they have good pizza. Give it a try.

It's fake! They used Legos.... ;)

Beautiful building! Love that nice brick and stone work

Typos courtesy Apple...

Ehhhhh, think this is going too far off topic... No more pizza talk. It's making me hungry anyway. ;)

Typos courtesy Apple...