Barms

Woodland Park Range

My buddy who also signed up today inquired about using steel case ammo, he was told it is allowed. Damn.. I wish I didn't give away that last box of Wolf ammo.

Anthony announced to my tour group that steel cased ammo would be allowed until the ammo crisis is over.

They will be selling some at the range due to no other option for now.

Just signed up for my tour on Wed morning. Time states 9am-12pm, so is my tour 3hrs long?

...or do i just show up anytime between those times allocated?

Just show up any time. Tour is something like 15-30 minutes depending on number of people, questions, etc. They had a bunch of people conducting tours, and it looked like a new one was kicking off every 5-10 minutes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just signed up for my tour on Wed morning. Time states 9am-12pm, so is my tour 3hrs long?

...or do i just show up anytime between those times allocated?

That's when I'm signed up for the tour. I will probably be there around 10:30-11:00. I'll look for you.

Already joined for Gold and my wife and I will be there... Having a pig roast. Just Anthony hasn't decided if him or I will be roasted.. lmao.

Who's going to the grand opening barbecue on the 20th?

Already joined for Gold and my wife and I will be there... Having a pig roast. Just Anthony hasn't decided if him or I will be roasted.. lmao.

I paid my dues yesterday as well. I love a good pig roast. Hopefully my chubby self won't be on the spit.

Took the tour last night - impressive facility. Superb work, Ant & company! However, I'll believe the claim that the backstop will be repainted at least every other day when I see it...

Only thing stopping me from buying a gold membership is that I'm planning to be out of NJ in 6 months and the memberships are not transferable (I asked). Reluctantly I'll be a walk-in here.

BTW - no limitations on shotgun ammo types, and draw from holster is allowed if you meet some requirements.

Shotgun ammo : Anthony told us yesterday that birdshot was not allowed but buckshot and slugs are ok. Birdshot will chew up the sound proofing tiles really fast that is why its not allowed.

Took the tour last night - impressive facility. Superb work, Ant & company! However, I'll believe the claim that the backstop will be repainted at least every other day when I see it...

Only thing stopping me from buying a gold membership is that I'm planning to be out of NJ in 6 months and the memberships are not transferable (I asked). Reluctantly I'll be a walk-in here.

BTW - no limitations on shotgun ammo types, and draw from holster is allowed if you meet some requirements.

If I were leaving NJ I wouldn't be too sad. I'm hopeful wherever you are going will provide you more options and not less.

Good luck if you are escaping to a free state.

Shotgun ammo : Anthony told us yesterday that birdshot was not allowed but buckshot and slugs are ok. Birdshot will chew up the sound proofing tiles really fast that is why its not allowed.

Our tour guide (carrying a holstered glock with police badge on belt, didn't catch his name) said no restrictions, and specifically talked about using birdshot, so there's obviously some internal miscommunication going on. As long as both buckshot and slugs are allowed I'm happy.

I don't recall him saying that. It's a public range as well as membership.

That is only viable until the membership sells out. Once membership sells out, no public access, as per a discussion I had with Ant last night.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

No problemos muchacho... My tour guide was him... But i suffer from some things..

CRS, CHS, CSS... Just 3 syndromes for now. ;)

As did I. So when I heard one of the tour guides say this, it caused me concern. I spoke with Anthony and he confirmed. Take it FWIW. Just trying to be helpful.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I didn't realize the club is going completely private upon membership sellout.

Anthony has been posting in this thread maybe he'll clarify here.

I'm pretty sure it's that once a specific membership class (silver gold platinum) sells out... Its closed out. I think non members will always be allow to come in and shoot. Placed in queue behind paying members of course.

I'm pretty sure it's that once a specific membership class (silver gold platinum) sells out... Its closed out. I think non members will always be allow to come in and shoot. Placed in queue behind paying members of course.

That is my understanding as well.