PK90

Miller's Gun Center supports background checks bill in DE

This is so over the top that it's setting off my BS radar. Why would a LGS call itself a "deadly weapons dealer?" Three times in the same letter. And why are the last two paragraphs indented and in a different font. And finally, how did "Shawn Thomas" in Terre Haute, IN, get this letter so he could conveniently post it on their FB page?

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm sure we'll know the truth tomorrow morning when they either vehemently deny everything or sheepishly hide.

Just when you think the past 2 months can't get any more bizarre, it does.

deadly weapon dealer eh? i guess that makes Linens n Things or Bed Bath & Beyond "deadly weapon dealers" because they sell big sharp knives that can kill someone? or it makes Sports Authority or Modells "deadly weapons dealers" because they sell baseball bats?

idiots.. talk about a total brain fart on these guys' part. They may get a little bit of money for transfers from people that dont know better, but they have literally (as Sludog mentioned earlier) erased 54 years of business with long-standing, true Pro-2A folks.

Not that i am buying anything from them anyway, but still... just wow