njpilot

Pressure Cookers Being Pulled

So are they stopping the sale of nails and ball bearings as well? *shakes head*

No....but it gets reported to the police.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-pete-king-merchants-selling-ball-bearings-beauty-products-should-notify-police

""Anyone seeing anyone buying components, any type of BBs or ball bearings -- a large amount of nails, even -- report that to police," he said."

No....but it gets reported to the police.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-pete-king-merchants-selling-ball-bearings-beauty-products-should-notify-police

""Anyone seeing anyone buying components, any type of BBs or ball bearings -- a large amount of nails, even -- report that to police," he said."

Peter "no one should be able to carry a handgun within 1000 feet of me" King is as big a horses ass as any of them elitist pigs.

I don't want to stir the pot too much, but you guys saying how it is a crock to try and ban them, well, I think it might be a good thing, though maybe just not as well done or thought out as it could be. The idea is still a little raw around the edges, but our representatives are under a lot of pressure right now. I don't think they expected such an explosive reaction to simply mentioning the idea.

Lets not get too funny:

http://blogs.tennessean.com/politics/2013/stacey-campfield-in-hot-water-over-joke-about-assault-pressure-cookers/

State Sen. Stacey Campfield joked on his personal blog Monday about “assault pressure cookers” in the wake of last week’s bombing in Boston. Then, the Knoxville Republican said a few hours later that he had been contacted by (unnamed) media outlets responding to complaints about the post.

The point of Campfield’s first post seemed clear enough. Under a headline that referred to U.S. Sen. Diane Feinstein, one of the leading proponents of gun control, Campfield cataloged the dangerous features on a pressure cooker, including a “muzzle break thingy,” “tactical grip” and “evil, black” color. Pressure cookers were, of course, turned into IEDs in the Boston bombings.

But after receiving some calls, Campfield followed up to explain his meaning. He said commentators on the left should be calling for “crock pot control” if they meant to be consistent with their calls for gun control after December’s Sandy Hook shooting.

He accused those who argued otherwise of presenting a “double standard” regarding cookery and handguns. He refused to apologize.

Lets not get too funny:

http://blogs.tenness...essure-cookers/

State Sen. Stacey Campfield joked on his personal blog Monday about “assault pressure cookers” in the wake of last week’s bombing in Boston. Then, the Knoxville Republican said a few hours later that he had been contacted by (unnamed) media outlets responding to complaints about the post.

The point of Campfield’s first post seemed clear enough. Under a headline that referred to U.S. Sen. Diane Feinstein, one of the leading proponents of gun control, Campfield cataloged the dangerous features on a pressure cooker, including a “muzzle break thingy,” “tactical grip” and “evil, black” color. Pressure cookers were, of course, turned into IEDs in the Boston bombings.

But after receiving some calls, Campfield followed up to explain his meaning. He said commentators on the left should be calling for “crock pot control” if they meant to be consistent with their calls for gun control after December’s Sandy Hook shooting.

He accused those who argued otherwise of presenting a “double standard” regarding cookery and handguns. He refused to apologize.

Good for him! He is surrounded by idiots, well, aren't we all.................

Duppie wins so far! The coiled sausage line almost made me spray my soda onto the monitor, lol!

And good for Sen. Campfield. It's about time the Media Whores were Beotch-Slapped, but GOOD!

NEW JERSEY LEGISLATION ALERT!!!

Mandatory cooking classes required in order to purchase pressure cooker.

I'm a culinary school graduate and been cooking for 40 years and am embarrassed to say how many times I've cleaned and repainted ceilings over the stove due to pressure cookers and my inattention.

One followup question....if I am lucky enough to score one elsewhere, do I have to transport it in a locked case, or is it sufficient that it just be securely wrapped.

Also, do I have to keep it separate from any groceries I may have in the car?

If you can legally get it to PA (that's on you ) then you can have it fully loaded and hot for the May 11 counter-protest of those silly Princeton douchebags at the wrong end of the Trenton Makes bridge.