Avi

Need a Personal Injury lawyer

My 13 year old son was hit by a car thank God he's ok besides a few broken bones. If someone can recommend a "good" personal injury lawyer in NJ i live in Ocean if that matters. im not just looking for a ambulance chaser but someone who you or a loved one used and was very good the injury's are real and im just looking for someone to have my back dealing with the insurance companys i dont want to be taken advantage of and stuck with a huge bill thanks much

Ron Drazin

He has an office in Brick and Hazlet. His brother has an office in Red Bank.

Hazlet office numbers: 732-264-6900, 732-812-0738

I do work for him and he has helped me in the past. Their firm specializes in personal injury.

Tell him Shane the plumber, told you to call. Call his Hazlet office and I'm sure he can set you up with someone in Brick.

And thank God your son is OK.

Hi Avi, sorry to hear about the accident. Never a good thing to go through, hope everything turns out ok!

I know an awesome attorney in Ocean. He specializes in personal injury and medical malpractice suits. His office is in NYC but lives and practices in NJ as well. He is in Ocean County and would have no problem meeting you down here.

His name is Stuart DiMartini. http://www.dimartinilaw.com/

He will give you a free consultation. 212.518.1532 or 1.877.339.4804

Good luck with everything.

My 13 year old son was hit by a car thank God he's ok besides a few broken bones. If someone can recommend a "good" personal injury lawyer in NJ i live in Ocean if that matters. im not just looking for a ambulance chaser but someone who you or a loved one used and was very good the injury's are real and im just looking for someone to have my back dealing with the insurance companys i dont want to be taken advantage of and stuck with a huge bill thanks much

Lou Hasner.

i can message you his number tomorrow if you like, as i have his card on my desk. he's a good guy.