Keeping you updated as promised.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2015- The documents required for our Response to the letter/memorandum requesting Dismissal of our Motions have been printed and bundled and have as of late this afternoon been hand carried to the District Court in Trenton.  This filing consisted of the Reply and a Cover letter addressed to the Judge.  Download or read them by clicking on the file name below:

COVER LETTER FOR OUR RESPONSE TO DISMISS 

RESPONSE TO DISMISS SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015-  Nick worked many hours over this weekend gathering data for the response to the letter/memorandum he received this past Saturday. (See below)  He sent me the draft with his findings late last night and I began preparing the final Reply at 5:00 am this day and completed it about 8:00pm.  

A few back and forth discussions on content and the final document and the cover letter is ready for submittal to the Court.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015- This day Nick received yet another filing from yet another attorney.  This submittal which was presented to the Court was called a letter/memorandum​ and is the latest effort by the State Attorneys to get the Brief thrown out, or in the terms of the lawyers, Dismissed.   If there were any doubt that we have their full attention now, this flurry of activity should be proof enough that we do.

This filing by the Defense is no less faulty than those which have come before it.  It is also untimely (late) and according to Federal Rules of the Court, it should not even be accepted by the Court, let alone considered.  But the judicial systems, both Federal and State seem to have an aversion to following rules if they run contrary to a specific ideology.  Therefore, Nick has informed me that he has begun researching the claims of the defense and will begin preparing a response since we cannot let even faulty submittals go unanswered.

Link to all District Court Documents filed to date. 

http://www.tpath.org/sappa-district-court-documents.html

Regards,

Dwight

and

Nick

Question was asked- "Is there any place we can go to read the documents submitted by opposing counsel?"

Nick and I were just discussing that and wondered if enough people wanted to see them to warrant the work required to scan them in and post them on the web site.  

If I get a few more requests we will take the time to do that. That's a promise.

I'll discuss this again with Nick and see if he thinks it's okay to email them to people who request.

​Thanks for this question DirtyDigz. Send me your email address if you want to have those documents emailed to you.

Send your request to   [email protected]

THanks,

Dwight

I know today was the date for a decision on a default judgement.  The other side has petitioned for dismissal and that also should have been ruled on today.  I have an email in to Nick and Dwight.  I hope I hear something tonight.

Okay Guys,

The Judge has apparently gotten cold feet.  Not sure about this, but we got word he has not ruled yet.

By the way, we just sent another registered letter today requesting yet again, an oral argument. The word we got, unofficial is that the new date for the ruling is now the 8th.  No one told us why the change.  We are hoping it's because this Judge now knows this case is moving on to the Circuit Court and then to the US Supreme Court. They may have expected to dismiss this case and that we would just go away. They know now, that's not going to happen.  He may not want to be on the side of a ruling which could stay with him his entire career, if that ruling is not based upon law.  Which would be the case if he ruled against us.

Just so you guys know, the last letter we sent to Judge Shipp not so very subtly suggested that it will be our intention to either subpoena and/ or request an affidavit from the Court explaining the legality of his ruling.  He just may be concerned about that. We will see.

I will be posting( the latest letter) on the SAPPA web pages tomorrow when I post the updates.

Also, many more people are asking to see the Defenses' Motions and letters.  That is enough to convince me its worth the trouble to upload them.  I will do that tomorrow too.

When I get it done, I'll drop off a message here.

I have a golf match in the AM. I'll get to work on these uploads when I return.

By the way, we will be giving an update presentation at the Wed meeting of NJR&PC .  If any of you are members you might want to come hear and see what Nick has prepared.

Thanks All,

Dwight

www.tpath.org

if today was the deadline for them to make a ruling, isn't there something illegal about them delaying it again? without notifying you first? not trying to be a wise ass towards you, just asking........

thanks for all you're doing man

Hi,

A question was asked by LtCap about whether the judge or the court can delay or alter schedules without notifying the Petitioner.  

The answer, unfortunately is they can and do anything they want.  If we had not been as vigilant as we were they would have closed this case 3 weeks after it was filed.  If that had happened we would have had very little grounds for an appeal.

Since they failed in that effort now they must make a ruling and the ultimate dismissal on law or untimely documentation.  Now an appeal based upon the misapplication of procedure and Federal law will provide a strong basis for appeal to the Circuit Court.  This, both Nick and I believe has got the court and the judge a bit nervous and is most likely the impetus for these last few delays.

So actually, Nick thinks that these delays are a good thing.  That they are working real hard to find some way to dismiss this case without giving us ammo (ammo, love that word) in the appeals process.

I hope that answers your question. And I take no umbridge with any questions anyone may have.

Now, I told everyone that I would work to get all the Court documents and the Defense documents scanned in, dated and uploaded to the SAPPA web pages.  That has been done.  If anyone wants to read the crapolla these lawyers are trying to use to evade answering the question as to if their clients have infringed on the Constitution, have at it.  

ONe very clever trick they pulled was to send an electronic filing to the Court, knowing the court would take their time getting that info to Nick, then 8 days later they mailed it to NIck.  This was done to prevent us from an effective response due to lack of time.  But Nick already had his response ready and to their shock, he responded in time with a Motion that must have had them scratching their collective pin heads.

i

Then this lawyer , swore in a legal document to the Judge that he sent this filing via the electronic method and by typical word jockeying made it sound like he mailed it to Nick the same day even though he did not ( sent it 8 days later).  So technically this clown may not have perjured himself, but he clearly put forth an effort to deceive the Judge.  If we get oral arguments, that will be one of many topics we bring up.

HERE IS THE LINK TO ALL THE DISTRICT COURT DOCUMENTS

http://www.tpath.org/sappa-district-court-documents.html

Before I finish I want everyone to know that from the beginning we have said we expect this case to be dismissed.  Our goal was to have it dismissed in a manner that will give us a strong appeal. Remember, our ultimate goal is the US Supreme Court, It looks like we may have done more than that.  This court is certainly concerned, hence these ruling delays.  We can only keep our fingers crossed at this point.

Thanks again for all the support this forum has given us.  You are a great bunch of guys and gals.

Regards,

Dwight 

and Nick

Question was asked- "Is there any place we can go to read the documents submitted by opposing counsel?"

Nick and I were just discussing that and wondered if enough people wanted to see them to warrant the work required to scan them in and post them on the web site.  

If I get a few more requests we will take the time to do that. That's a promise.

I'll discuss this again with Nick and see if he thinks it's okay to email them to people who request.

​Thanks for this question DirtyDigz. Send me your email address if you want to have those documents emailed to you.

Send your request to   [email protected]

THanks,

Dwight

Emailed you Dwight, thanks.

Hi,

Yes, created their own inhouse court order with official court logo and all.  Included it in their package requesting dismissal. Some bit of arrogance wouldn't you say?

The good sign here is that the Judge apparently did not sign it and in fact delayed his first scheduled ruling date.

Dwight 

Hi,

Yes, created their own inhouse court order with official court logo and all.  Included it in their package requesting dismissal. Some bit of arrogance wouldn't you say?

The good sign here is that the Judge apparently did not sign it and in fact delayed his first scheduled ruling date.

Dwight 

Any news yet today Dwight?  I am sooo impatient!

No news yet.

Nick and I spoke today about his call to the Court tomorrow.  He intends to speak with as many clerks as he can in an effort to let them know that thousands of people are waiting for the decision from the Judge about granting an oral argument.

I'll post anything he culls from that conversation.

In the mean time you might enjoy my latest articles relating to gun control.  One is a parable the other is laced with facts the gun control progressives pretty much hope no one notices.

http://www.tpath.org/liberals-and-gun-control.html

http://www.tpath.org/rattlesnake-pass.html

That's all for tonight.  I'll keep you all posted.

By the way, if anyone in this Forum would like to be notified when we put up a new article or post you can sign up here.

http://www.tpath.org/sign-up-page.html

Good Night 

Dwight