mipafox

Will this milk kill me?

I'm working the Medic Truck in Cape May County today.  I don't know where you are but if you are in Cape May County and you call me because your tummy hurts and you have explosive diarrhea you will get no sympathy from me.  I'll take care of you and I will lecture you on your poor dairy choices.   

Yes but please do let us know if the result is explosive diarrhea so we all know the consequences should we be faced with the same conundrum.  

Boy it's a good thing that you live in America MPA because you would never make it in allot of other country's. Many other country's residents eat insects on a daily basis and only get their water from a river or rain water. Hell my Costa Rican brother in law does not even refegerat milk or eggs

Boy it's a good thing that you live in America MPA because you would never make it in allot of other country's. Many other country's residents eat insects on a daily basis and only get their water from a river or rain water. Hell my Costa Rican brother in law does not even refegerat milk or eggs

As long as they are pasteurized they should be fine :sarcastichand:

I have whole milk with a Sell By date of April 23. I opened it around that time and used about 3 cups out of it. Now I need milk and this is all I have. I opened it and it has no smell. I might be able to distinguish it from fresh in a blindfolded test, but it doesn't actually smell sour. I want to use it to make a roux and a bechamel sauce.

Will it kill me?

BTW, if you are one of the people around here that want me dead, don't bother chiming in :)

Hey what is buttermilk? Yogurt? Cheese? Spoiled milk.

Are you still alive? Worst that happens is you use a bit more papier de toilette the next few days. 

Milk these days is ultra-pasteurized. 

Looking forward to your fecal report,

Benedict

Yes but please do let us know if the result is explosive diarrhea so we all know the consequences should we be faced with the same conundrum.  

I had two attacks at work this morning. One around 0915 and one around 1115. I don't know if a sip of seemingly OK milk can do that to you. I probably should have spit it out when I tasted it.

Milk these days is ultra-pasteurized.

Look up calculating sterilization cycles. You can never predictably get a microbe count to zero. You can get it very low. You can keep something in an environment where it won't go back up in storage, or perhaps won't go up much. But once you open it new things tend to get inside and you are starting over.

Well, er, all I can say is try it and report back to us. We're all very concerned about your digestive health. Buy some stock in Marcal, Bounty, etc. 

I've been slugging from a jug of home made buttermilk for the last month-pluss. Made it in mid-April, expiration date was like early April. Was at RT for a couple of days.

Just thought of something: Could you possibly flush that stuff and go buy another container, one that doesn't expire for a while? 

Not that I'd want to kill this most informative thread. Just sayin'.

I had two attacks at work this morning. One around 0915 and one around 1115. I don't know if a sip of seemingly OK milk can do that to you. I probably should have spit it out when I tasted it.

Attacks! Like 12/7/41??? Throw it away! You don't want to get Rouhbianitis. 

Not to commiserate or anything but I had two attacks today as well, from "too warm shrimp" that sat outside in the warm weather last Saturday. 

Now our bowels are exposed to the world. 

That's it. I'm sticking to beer.

You should try the antibiotics I'm taking for pneumonia. The cure is sometimes worse than the illness

In all seriousness, start taking a probiotic like Culturelle or Align to get your good bacteria count back up. Lots of fresh uncooked vegetables too.

My son had a serious pneumonia and about 5 antibiotics to cure it. It took a long time to reestablish good stuff in his gut. Like a year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, start taking a probiotic like Culturelle or Align to get your good bacteria count back up. Lots of fresh uncooked vegetables too.

Good idea. Explosive ejecta are always better with lots of yogurt and veggie pieces in there. The raw veggies help it stick to the bowl and the bottom of the seat.

May I suggest you add some multicolored corn and beans.

My son had a serious pneumonia and about 5 antibiotics to cure it. It took a long time to reestablish good stuff in his gut. Like a year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You know in a really bad case they can always do a turd transplant to get the good bacteria back. I think I would do that before yogurt.

I seemed to do OK in other countries. I got my water from mud during the Dry Season.

Cowboy up and drink it. Properly pasturized milk that remains sealed and refrigerated will keep a long time.

Why is everybody telling me to drink it? I never said I was going to drink it, I was going to make a sauce with it.

And it didn't remain sealed, it was opened around the time of the Sell By date as discussed in the first post.

I assure you, you do not know Mipafox.

Well then did you make that roux or bechemal? You said you had until 2000, it is now almost 22 of the next day. Did you use it or not?

What doesn't kill you...

But of course it only takes one thing to kill you after millions of things that don't kill you.

You know in a really bad case they can always do a turd transplant to get the good bacteria back. I think I would do that before yogurt.

Yeah.. they actually do that.

And for you dudes under 50.... labs will pay you for your poop.

Yeah.. they actually do that.

And for you dudes under 50.... labs will pay you for your poop.

I googled this, must live in Massachusetts.

Damn. 

I could have made at least $3,383,000 too.