bhunted

2 members of Virginia TV news crew shot dead during live broadcast

Legal and passed background check.

Thanks for that info.  I had tried to find that out, but couldn't find it anywhere.

The antis keep beating that "Background Checks" drum, but in most of these shootings, either the guns were purchased legally with background checks; or they were stolen (as in the case of Adam Lanza) where there was no opportunity for a background check.

And I may be missing something here, but can someone tell me of any laws that can prevent crime?  I'm under the impression that laws can only spell out what the punishment is for a particular crime, thereby perhaps deterring people from committing it.  

For your consideration, folks. I can confirm since I have seen both videos before they were editted/taken down. He was definitely wearing a blue shirt in the first person video and a black shirt in the live broadcast.

i never saw a video from any angle other than the one he made himself as he walked up on them and shot. that one went black after his 3rd or 4th round? but you still hear the screaming and shooting. i saved that one onto my puter, since i saw youtube scrubbing it i figured everyone else would too......

And I may be missing something here, but can someone tell me of any laws that can prevent crime?  I'm under the impression that laws can only

spell out what the punishment is for a particular crime, thereby perhaps deterring people from committing it.  

As you already know, your understanding is correct. 

However, there is another purpose for such laws.  And that is to legitimize otherwise unconstitutional and unnatural acts of control. The purpose is to criminalize what is constitutionally and naturally not criminal.  

History is witness to the fact that most unspeakable acts and  atrocities are committed under the veil of democracy and laws.  

Such system makes so many laws that almost every citizens commits a "crime" from the moment they get out of the bed to when they go to sleep. Some laws could be broken even your sleep (didnt you dream about something?). 

Once such laws are on the books, its easy to convince the minds of security forces (police, leos etc) to enforce the laws.  Throughout the history, dont we have accounts of law enforcement claiming "I dont like it, but its my duty?". Or Judges claim "My hands are tied, I have to handout the mandatory sentence" ?

Bigger problem is, such convoluted laws in their sheer numbers breed favoritism, selective enforcement, corruption and undermines the true democracy.  

i never saw a video from any angle other than the one he made himself as he walked up on them and shot. that one went black after his 3rd or 4th round? but you still hear the screaming and shooting. i saved that one onto my puter, since i saw youtube scrubbing it i figured everyone else would too......

There was also a recording of the live broadcast. When the camera is dropped you get a pretty clear view of the gunman.

There was also a recording of the live broadcast. When the camera is dropped you get a pretty clear view of the gunman.

shit....i didn't see that one either.

got a dumb question though. i know that it may well take many rounds to drop a criminal. especially one that's ramped up on drugs. but......it look like red skirt lady took 3 or 4 point blank hits, then ran. is that normal? i'd have expected to see someone her size pretty much drop?

got a dumb question though. i know that it may well take many rounds to drop a criminal. especially one that's ramped up on drugs. but......it look like red skirt lady took 3 or 4 point blank hits, then ran. is that normal? i'd have expected to see someone her size pretty much drop?

What would make her drop other than a hit to the spine or brain? I would guess maybe some sort of weird leg hit might make her drop. If somebody drops it's either because they decide to or because they completely lost blood pressure.

Even see an animal take a round or two and run off?

"Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman" https://gma.yahoo.com/virginia-air-shooting-survivors-harrowing-tale-facing-down-074425220--abc-news-topstories.html#

"Tim Gardner told ABC News that his wife, Vicki, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was able to walk to the ambulance herself even though she had a bullet in her back."

"Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman" https://gma.yahoo.com/virginia-air-shooting-survivors-harrowing-tale-facing-down-074425220--abc-news-topstories.html#

"Tim Gardner told ABC News that his wife, Vicki, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was able to walk to the ambulance herself even though she had a bullet in her back."

He missed her with 2 shots, then hit her in the back when she curled up into a ball...

Well then KEEP RUNNING fool... or if she was armed, she could have run then fought back... meh.

Also - didn't see him because of the lights... The only light was on the camera itself - and it wasn't even pointed at her for a good period of time - the camera man was pointed away looking over the scenery until just before the gunfire started.

The best way to deal with these low life cowards is to require that all news crews carry firearms. If that racist piece of trash knew he was up against two or three armed people, its highly likely he wouldn't have done what he did. And if he did try it, he likely wouldn't have done as much damage. Nor would he have left the scene under his own power.

Now.... If every capable citizen carried, imagine what a peaceful, civil society we would have.

Less gun shops. And none in my county.

See? Every problem has a BS solution.

1968 GCA drove a lot of small stores/mom+pop shops out of business when the whole FFL requirment came about. A lot of kitchen-table FFL's started to close up in the 90's with the Clinton anti-gun hype.

See, these are small steps to complete disarmament. If you cannot ban all firearms why not start by eliminating as many FFL's as possible, require universal background checks/close the gun show and FTF loopholes....it's coming.

1968 GCA drove a lot of small stores/mom+pop shops out of business when the whole FFL requirment came about. A lot of kitchen-table FFL's started to close up in the 90's with the Clinton anti-gun hype.

See, these are small steps to complete disarmament. If you cannot ban all firearms why not start by eliminating as many FFL's as possible, require universal background checks/close the gun show and FTF loopholes....it's coming.

I've always heard that, and I'm sure there's a lot of truth to it, but we have more FFLs now than we ever have. And the 5 closest gun stores to my house are residential attached garage shops or kitchen table gun dealers. All part time.

No one is interested in bullshit piled high and deep.

They are dead. He killed them.

Then truly watch this, break down the entire video and explain how it's wrong.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/busted-videos-of-virginia-reporter-shooting-hoax-were-separate-takes-case-closed/

Then truly watch this, break down the entire video and explain how it's wrong.

I am not clicking that POS link.

Me and my co-workers service Sinclair stations throughout the country. We knew those people and all their co-workers. I was at a Sinclair station with friends of the deceased at the moment the news broke. It wasn't pretty or fun or interesting, it was horrible.

No dumb shit conspiracy moron is going to explain away that they are dead at his hands. So no, I am not going frame by frame over a video of their death - out of respect for the dead, their friends and family. Not to mention to keep my own sanity and peace of mind.

One final note, finding a conspiracy in every horrific act committed that seems to "forward an anti-gun agenda" doesn't make us look smart. It makes us look the opposite.