Malsua

1996 all over again? Snow shovels ready?

Nevermind the snow. Sheena parveen is hot. Hey anyone in hopewell know how to drive a plow truck. 30$ an hour.

Yes, but after single-parenting (due to the wife traveling) this week, I need some time to myself. Gonna stay at home and try to make the best of it.

If I had that much down, I'd go make a "path".  Just enough so that when it's all done, you've got some areas with only 12-15 instead of 24 in it and you can take half buckets to clear the rest.

There's nothing worse than trying to push into a snow pile and the snow is higher than the bucket.  You might also want to rig some drift cutters while you wait.  

Upper Newtonia was upgraded from 1-2 inches just yesterday to 6-9 as I type this. Looks like we're already up to 4 inches or so but it varies from 0 on my picnic table to 14-15" drifts on our main walk. Hard to tell how much we actually got. 

One thing's for sure. If my neighbor tries putting the guilt trip on me by going out to shovel our shared 20' x 180' drive I'm going to stay right where I am. 

Upper Newtonia was upgraded from 1-2 inches just yesterday to 6-9 as I type this. Looks like we're already up to 4 inches or so but it varies from 0 on my picnic table to 14-15" drifts on our main walk. Hard to tell how much we actually got.

One thing's for sure. If my neighbor tries putting the guilt trip on me by going out to shovel our shared 20' x 180' drive I'm going to stay right where I am.

They upgraded us from 6-12 to an ADDITIONAL 18 to 26. This thing obviously shifted north to some extent.

IMO, with this wind.. I think it will be a wasted effort. I am just going to wait. That's my plan for now.

Took a long time on #2 speed jus to establish sidewalks. I have quite a few elderly Nieghbors. I did 1 drive, co prosecutor( daughter has asthma like me) as payback I'm going make him go to range with me

I thought I saw the lights go out next door but it was a mirage. We lose power up here if three or more crows in the same flock fart simultaneously. But thanks to the previous owner our home is connected to a most wonderful emergency generator that supports a nearby healthcare facility as well. No lugging out the gas generator or dealing with kero. We just count to three and the power is back on. 

Just shovelled off the back patio where the genny would go. Had to put my shoulder into the door just to get out of the house because of the drifts. Didn't take the yard stick out, but looks like here in Hopewell township, we've got 16" so far. Time to tackle some indoor projects.