EX Carnival man

George Zimmerman's gun up on gun broker

Fuck gun broker, they probably wear skinny jeans and shop at target while drinking Starbucks. 

I call bullshit. I think trying to publicly sell that gun the way he did, calling the media, wanting to attract attention and bidders is in extremely poor taste.

I defend Zimmerman's right to defend himself, but that man is nothing but a douche. Look at how he has conducted himself since, and now this.  He has a right to sell that gun for however much he wants, but gunbroker has a right to also view him as a douche and not hold his bag for him.

If someone refused to bake a cake for a gay vegetarian nazi couple, you would rightfully defend their right to choose who they conduct business with. Gunbroker just exercised exactly the same right, as described in their terms of service which Mr Zimmerman signed.

• Like 3

I would think anyone who bought that pistol would have to realize they were buying themselves a lot more than a Kel-Tec.

The preponderance of the purchase not for the better.

I think there is a little bit of an urban legend here.

Z-man has been the gold standard of decorum in every interview he's ever attended. The media has been harassing him and watching him like TMZ, looking for reasons to complain.

He had a situation where his GF claimed he pulled a gun on her (maybe she said that, maybe not) and she completely recanted. Nobody here ever dated a crazy bitch before? And a couple other things that were wildly sensationalized. Let me tell you something. If the press covered the first half of my life it would have been 10x worse than what they have managed to scrounge up to try to make him look bad. And I think that probably applies to more people on this forum than me. The guy has never actually done anything wrong. Just been demonized by the press whenever they get some info about him.

• Like 1

George Zimmerman: 2nd Auction Website Removes Gun Owned by Man Who Fatally Shot Trayvon Martin
The first listing on GunBroker.com became unavailable around the time the auction was scheduled to begin Thursday. The weapon was then listed on UnitedGunGroup.com, before the site removed it.

I call bullshit. I think trying to publicly sell that gun the way he did, calling the media, wanting to attract attention and bidders is in extremely poor taste.

I defend Zimmerman's right to defend himself, but that man is nothing but a douche. Look at how he has conducted himself since, and now this. He has a right to sell that gun for however much he wants, but gunbroker has a right to also view him as a douche and not hold his bag for him.

If someone refused to bake a cake for a gay vegetarian nazi couple, you would rightfully defend their right to choose who they conduct business with. Gunbroker just exercised exactly the same right, as described in their terms of service which Mr Zimmerman signed.

Completely agree. He is a huge douche.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Completely agree. He is a huge douche.

My view as well.  He had to defend himself and in the process had to take a life, albeit I believe it was Travon's own doing, I don't think it is something to commemorate through the sale of the pistol he used.  Free country, he can do what he wishes but I think it is in extremely poor taste.

Zim Zam lives just south of Jacksonville now.  I know someone who met him and said he was actually a really nice guy.  Maybe a little skittish.

The guy is unemployable and gets a healthy amount of death threats on a daily basis from BLM types.  New Black Panthers actually put a public $10K bounty on his head  (not sure why the Feds aren't investigating that).

Not saying there isn't some douchiness there (because obviously there is), but if BLM types were threatening to kill you, your wife, kids, dogs, etc. on a daily basis and you had no job or money, what would you do and how would you react?

• Like 1

I think there is a little bit of an urban legend here. Z-man has been the gold standard of decorum in every interview he's ever attended. The media has been harassing him and watching him like TMZ, looking for reasons to complain. He had a situation where his GF claimed he pulled a gun on her (maybe she said that, maybe not) and she completely recanted. Nobody here ever dated a crazy bitch before? And a couple other things that were wildly sensationalized. Let me tell you something. If the press covered the first half of my life it would have been 10x worse than what they have managed to scrounge up to try to make him look bad. And I think that probably applies to more people on this forum than me. The guy has never actually done anything wrong. Just been demonized by the press whenever they get some info about him.

Before this he was a stand up citizen. Worked with all races and did tons of volunteer work.

It was his choice no doubt to defend himself the way he thought right. I believe he did the right thing, with out the gun his head would of beaten to peanut butter in the cement and we would have never ever heard about it or his obituary.

The media turned this is into a ratings game everytime he spoke afterwards. Also he has or will never ever have a normal life ever again.

Who is going to hire this guy knowing once it gets out the media would be camped on your door steps for weeks just because. Then the boycotts by the upstanding citizens like Sharpton and Jackson! His life is TOAST.

• Like 2

I bought a rifle thru GunBroker last spring and was in the process a 44-40. Screw them!
I sent off a letter that I am sure will never be read but I want my info removed from anything Gun Broker from now on.
I even sent a E-Mail to the 2 vendors I was involved with.
These companies get chipped away at little by little for what just to suck Liberal Ass.

Also someone mentioned ArmsList earlier, I tried them once. There are many scammers with in their listing. I called one out while driving thru Virginia last Easter break. A 45-70 was listed and it all looked good until I mentioned being in the town listed and said I would like to look before purchase. It was 100% scam. Be careful.

• Like 1

My view as well.  He had to defend himself and in the process had to take a life, albeit I believe it was Travon's own doing, I don't think it is something to commemorate through the sale of the pistol he used.  Free country, he can do what he wishes but I think it is in extremely poor taste.

As has been mentioned by a few his life is over because he chose to live instead of getting his head smashed in.

Maybe he needs money to survive, Lord knows no one will ever hire him. Either way Gun Broker caved like a cheap whore!

As has been mentioned by a few his life is over because he chose to live instead of getting his head smashed in.

Maybe he needs money to survive, Lord knows no one will ever hire him. Either way Gun Broker caved like a cheap whore!

Ok, can appreciate that.  However I wouldn't have advertised it the way he did.  Would have simply said based on circumstances I have fallen on hard times and need to raise money so offering gun for sale. 

Ok, can appreciate that.  However I wouldn't have advertised it the way he did.  Would have simply said based on circumstances I have fallen on hard times and need to raise money so offering gun for sale. 

Fair enough but is that Gun Brokers call? Did he say that in the ad? I seen it then it was gone by the time I went back to check the wording.

The thing is they caved to PC.

Fair enough but is that Gun Brokers call? Did he say that in the ad? I seen it then it was gone by the time I went back to check the wording.

He did state that a portion would be donated to police groups that oppose BLM

I get how Zimmie is probably broke and has no options...not to mention he's probably haunted at every turn, but this whole thing is tasteless. Like what if the cop put the gun up for sale that killed Michael Brown?  Would we all think that was cool and stuff? Some might, but I think it's tasteless and the more we embrace anything like that it makes us all look like drooling knuckledraggers.

If I was Gun Broker or the other guys I would have dumped the ad as soon as I saw it.  You take stuff like this and throw in a little of Ted Nugent's finest, and we've set ourselves back 20 years in public perception. It's a culture war we need to win.

• Like 1

So whats worse,

This guy trying to raise some money to benefit himself, police departments that have to deal with these scumbags, fight BLM and Hillary Clinton. 

Or, all the Savages rioting and looting? 

Correct but he doesnt have the right to drag in the auction companies into his shit by contacting every media outlet.

Sure he does. Pretty sure there's something on the bill of rights about that. ;)

The auction companies also have the right to duck out, just as GunBroker did.

His life is screwed up. He's trying to make a few bucks. At the same time it's a setback for our image. 

But that's THEIR fucking problem. I have no problem with everything that "our image" entails except for the inevitable criminal and negligent aspects, which also exist for bicycles and baseball bats and skiing and even eating.

What Zimmerman did was not a crime but a public service.

In a sane world a gun used to kill a mutant, a marauder, a savage, would be highly prized. In a sane world a super-rich pro gun guy would come to Zimmy's rescue. He'd be a hero, not a pariah. 

Any negatives surrounding the George Zimmerman episode have nothing to do with us. They have everything to do with hand-wringing tree-hugging lesbian one-world NPR addicts and their fellow travelers. 

• Like 1

I didn't say anything about Gunbroker, in fact in a previous response I said its a free country he can do what he wants.  In addition Gunbroker is a business and again its a free country they can do what they want as well and people can choose to do business with them or not.  I just feel the tone of his add was pretty bad imho.