GoNRA

If you were to leave NJ

where would you go if you were to leave NJ, according to jim gearhart on 101.5 taxes are suppose to continually increase. They also announced that the public sector has now outgrown the private sector. So if taxes force you out of the state im just wondering what state you would consider moving to.

New Hampshire or Montana.

I wouldn't be able to deal with the winters there. I've been to Kentucky and Tennessee and like them both, but I don't know many details about the relevant laws there. But, there's lots of equestrian activity, and I could probably earn a living on the horse show circuits there.

Finland, Oulu to be exact.

Finland is pretty tough on Gun Control:

The ownership and use of firearms is regulated by the Firearms Act of 1998.

Firearms can only be obtained with an acquisition license, which can be applied for at the local police for a fee. A separate license is required for each individual firearm. With the primary licensee's consent, parallel licenses to his firearms can be granted to other persons. According to law, the firearms must be stored in a locked space or otherwise locked, or with vital parts removed and separated. Even then the weapon or any of its separated parts must not be easily stolen. If an especially dangerous firearm or more than 5 pistols, revolvers or self-loading rifles or other-type firearms are being stored, they must be stored in a certified gun safe or in a secure space inspected and approved by the local police authority.

They may be carried only when they are transported from their place of storage to the place of use (shooting range, hunting area or such). Even then they must be unloaded and concealed or kept in carrying pouches. Aside from law enforcement agents and military personnel, only security guards with closely defined working conditions, special training and a permit are allowed to carry a loaded gun in public places. The ownership of air-rifles is not regulated but carrying or firing them in public places is not permitted. A crossbow is paralleled to an air rifle in legal matters.

To obtain a firearms license, an individual must declare a valid reason to own a gun. Acceptable reasons include hunting, sports or hobby shooting, profession related, show or promotion or exhibition, collection or museum, souvenir, and signalling. It is worth noticing that self- or home defence are not considered valid reasons. The applicant must provide evidence supporting the acquisition license application to prove that he or she is actually using firearms for the stated purpose(s). Such proof may consist of written declarations from other license holders as referees, shooting diaries or certificates from a shooting club.[5]

Hawaii

I love the islands and my wife is from there, has family there, and I want to hunt wild pigs there. I am still trying to get into the border patrol and wanting to live in the south west but it doesn't seem to be working out.