david8613

dont pay for your gun in full, bad experience at brick amory

The time it takes to get your permits and having to use them in the set amount of time..who wouldn't be impatient :shock:

So true. This is why all my purchases have been long guns in the past 8 months. Sick of the bs with handgun permits.

ok guys i wanted to give you an update. bank of america sent me my refund today :D . i am official! :D i am a proud owner of a baretta px4 storm 40. cal, she looks sweet and fires even sweeter so im very happy now :dance:. the wife of a good friend of mine brought it about a month ago, shot about 150 rounds through it but wanted something in a lighter caliber, shes tiny, anyway i picked it up for a cool 400.00! i saved some loot for my next purchase, maybe a cx4 storm rifle to go with the pistol :think: that would be cool... as for ba they are full of bs! i will admit its nice range but there business practices are terrible, i for one sure as hell wont ever do business there again and neither will any of my friends or family...thank you everyone for all the help and support through my delima... here are some iphone pics of my like new gun! enjoy!

I was there about 1:30ish for a bit. The guy did the paperwork today, but he bought it earlier in the week. I didn't ask specifics.

So this other guy bought his gun earlier in the week, and was just transfering it the day you were there. The gun that david8613 had paid for and ordered and had been waiting for was sold to someone else days earlier, which was before he cancelled his order? Nice ....There is a reason they are referred to as Prick Armory.

I was there thursday, he canceled tuesday. The tracking showed a friday delivery. When I was there thursday, the guy who bought it came to shoot it, he was waiting on permits, but it was purchased (either late tuesday or wednesday, not sure). While I was there, David also called to ask about the refund from credit card and Milton was trying to help him out.

Also, the Brick Armory account is idle. Waiting on Maks to give the login info to Daniel.

wow pk40 now i feel like an ass, with all that was going on with brick amory, my refund, needing to use my permits in a certain time period and this crazy snow storm we had today i totally forgot i spoke to you about purchasing something from you. i tell you what though i have 2 more permits, i promise you i will purchase a gun from you, i wont leave you hanging, i wish that law didnt exist with 1 gun a month, or else i would get it right now....so sorry dude. i just sent you a pm...

Glad to see David went with a smart choice in a gun manufacturer. Beretta's rule! Dave, make sure if you buy a Cx4 Storm that the magazines match, I had a friend buy one to match his 92 magazines, but it was actually for a Px4!

btw, this is how I feel about Bullet Hole, nice range but I would never buy anything from there. Asked about a Mossberg JIC Mariner, the old man said it's not in production anymore. Tony (TJsportingarms) said he had one and that they still make them, took a road trip with a friend and baboom! My friend is happy.

:angelic-little: Oh I see BA was totally at fault! NOT

Based in WSL's post and PK90 holding a pistol that the OP forgot about....

I don't think I would do business with the OP.

It's unfortunate that we have this one gun a month thing and you have to be careful about structuring your purchases but that doesn't seem to have been an issue here.

I don't see it that way. I see the OP getting wound upover a bunch of things and something slipping his mind. It seems that if BA didn't set this off in the first place, the chain of events after wouldn't have followed.

Also, the OP explained the circumstances.

That's just my take on it, as I have no horse in this race.

I don't see it that way. I see the OP getting wound upover a bunch of things and something slipping his mind. It seems that if BA didn't set this off in the first place, the chain of events after wouldn't have followed.

Also, the OP explained the circumstances.

That's just my take on it, as I have no horse in this race.

+1

bry@n, some would call the OP's explanation an ... excuse. It would take a metric ton more than a form filled out at the bank and a little snow to make me forget about a purchase comitment on an item I was trying hard to obtain. What I appreciate is that he stepped up and said he would complete the purchase. IF he does, then he will have shown himself a man of his word and will then get the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

Shane

Does this mean you no longer want the Glock 22 Gen 4 I was holding for you? :roll:

Wow this sheds a little more light on things. Seems we have a fellow who was very impatient. Much like the i want an easter egg fellow in the bugs bunny cartoon. He forgot his word when the time came but did not care as he got his.

Does this mean you no longer want the Glock 22 Gen 4 I was holding for you? :roll:

Wow this sheds a little more light on things. Seems we have a fellow who was very impatient. Much like the i want an easter egg fellow in the bugs bunny cartoon. He forgot his word when the time came but did not care as he got his.

that was absolutely hilarious! haha... they dont make funny cartoons like that anymore! anyway its cool you guys can take jabs, i deserve it, my mistake. pk40 dont worry, ill be making a purchase by the end of march with you, i dont plan on wasting these permits...ps got any with popeye! lol

OK, so David bought a gun, was refunded his money form the bank, skipped out on a purchase with PK90 which he says he will follow through on (keep us updated Paul), and I doubt there will be any response from BA. Did I miss anything? It appears this thread has almost run its course. Unless of course there are other like experiences that can contribute to the title of the thread.

I bought a gun from Phil a year ago, it was ordered, and I was travelling a lot, so it was no big deal when it took a week or two, to me I am not even sure of the exact date it showed up. This was during the Great Obama Gun Rush, so everything was hard to come by, remember 18 mo BO's on $3000 AR's? Even now there are guns that are hard to get from distributors--Keltec SU-16CA is one, I just got an email from one place that NIB 686's are in, finally, after a 3 month wait, now the money is gone. Ah well. Perhaps it was a bad experience from BA, obviously have heard one side of it, but don't see a point in belaboring this. All parties concerned are adults, they can work it out privately. I vote to lock it up---

Just my 0.02---

Well, since you asked. Phil ordered a G34 for me when he first opened the new place, promised it would be there in a three or four days, I told him I had a permit expiring in three weeks and he swore up and down he would have the Glock in before it expired. I called every couple of days and it was always, tomorrow, tomorrow! He was unable to get it.