Sign in to follow this  
TommyRuss

Parsippany Idiot

F*ckin IDIOT is rite...! The kicker for me was "Coughlan would also forfeit his right to own firearms for life."...FOR LIFE! and for what? To be known as some backyard Half*ss gun dealer? He deserved to have his rights taken; especially for making it more difficult for the Law abiding firearm owners!

10 years seems a little extreme, unless one of us were on the jury, lmfao.. if all they were prosecuting him for was that, seems a bit harsh, why not just take his FID and guns away? that is harmful enough.

10 years seems a little extreme, unless one of us were on the jury, lmfao.. if all they were prosecuting him for was that, seems a bit harsh, why not just take his FID and guns away? that is harmful enough.

exteme? This is the douchebag that we had pictures of, on myspace pretending to kill his friend..... will try to dig up the post.

I say ten years is light. lol.

He was caught for trying to sell a fully converted AUTO AK to an undercover FBI agent at a QUICKCHECK!

He pled to two, and had 37 other charges dropped.

exteme? This is the douchebag that we had pictures of, on myspace pretending to kill his friend..... will try to dig up the post.

I say ten years is light. lol.

He was caught for trying to sell a fully converted AUTO AK to an undercover FBI agent at a QUICKCHECK!

He pled to two, and had 37 other charges dropped.

yeah I guess he didn't do the NICS check which was his downfall.. he should of also made sure the FBI agent has the proper licensing.

That guy is a tool. Glad he's done. I don't want stupid jackasses like that shooting next to me at the range.

So we shouldn't invite ray ray to the next shoot out I guess??

Huh?

I think I have seen him at my gym.

Either way, 2 five years stints should never be consecutive. I have seen guys plead guilty on 5 different counts, get 5 years on each and they all run concurrent.

He is a douche though. If he had it in his home to collect I wouldnt give a crap, he could even get the batf stamp, but trying to sell them is moronic.

He looks like a deranged killer. Is that his actual picture?

Yes

that's a german flag.

btw, the real good pictures of him on his myspace page are down, they shut down his account..... and we didnt copy them.

I know, I looked too, we learned for next time. Whenever there is a toolbag making full auto guns and looks like this, we must save the photos! lol

What a douche, he got what he deserved! As if legitimate gun owners don't have enough resistance in this state without turd's like this making things worse :evil:

SO true. I can't believe people like this actually think they will get away with their illegal activity! There was another case like this down my way within the past year:

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/njsp/news/pr081409.html

I'm surprised Bryan Miller hasn't written a series of whiny newspaper articles about these guys yet.

ahhh he's German, he must feel hitler has been reserected... :lol:

Unlikely. The modern German flag has as much to do with Hitler as the US flag. He's probably just proud of his German heritage. He's a complete tool for his idiocy relating to firearms handling, manufacturing, modification and sales, but I would not infer from any of what he posted that he was a Nazi or a sympathizer.

ahhh he's German, he must feel hitler has been reserected... :lol:

Unlikely. The modern German flag has as much to do with Hitler as the US flag. He's probably just proud of his German heritage. He's a complete tool for his idiocy relating to firearms handling, manufacturing, modification and sales, but I would not infer from any of what he posted that he was a Nazi or a sympathizer.

yeah sorry man, just thought it would come off more as a joke than it did I guess. no pun intended. :?

What a Dbag, and he worked at a quik chek?? How many YEARS at $6 an hour does it take to buy those HK's?

well if he was fresh from Germany, he probably never inhabited the American way of Spending ourselves into debt syndrome like most of us do.

it's like that hot-dog cart guy, who sent 100,000's of dollars to terrorist organizations over-sea's. He was selling hot dogs in New York if im not mistaken.