jermz1987

Which firearm do you shoot best?

So out of all the guns you own, Whether it be rifle or pistol, Which one do you shoot the best? Meaning which one are you the most accurate with, and which one are you the most comfortable using.

For me it would have to be My CZ75b SA in 9mm.

You?

Here's the one I really can't explain: My Glock 26. I shoot iy better than my Glock 17 and they are almost freaking identical except for the larger grip and longer barrel.

Larger grip, that has to be the reason.

I think I shoot 1911's and black rifles pretty well as well as my long range rifles. Shotguns, however... not so good. I litteraly bought the shotty for 3 gun. This was from the match today. This is the second match I have attended and thus the second time shooting the shotty in 20 years! I managed to have 1 miss every string with the scatter gun. No misses with the rifle and only 1 miss with the pistol on 2 strings. (Lefty :roll: )

The more I shoot pistol, the worse I seem to get.. so there is no best there. I'm ok with an AR inside of 50 yds. I'd resort to throwing rocks, but I throw like a girl.. so that's out too. I'm probably the best with my Sears & Roebuck single shot .22 rifle. :doh: