saus

Hello from Woodbridge

Hi. I am 37 years old and a Woodbridge resident. I have lived in NJ since 1989. Just got my hand gun license and i am looking to learn about gun usage and ownership and I have yet to purchase one.

Raf

Welcome to the club! (I'm not from Woodbridge, but I did live in Edison a long time ago...)

Me neither, but I go to Dick's at the Woodbridge mall. And after that I sometimes go to Red Lobster.

Welcome to the forum from Toms River, I too frequent Woodbridge often. Fudrukers and Red Lobster are two of my favorites! I'll be in their St' Patrick's Parade in a couple of weeks, wave to me as I ride by. Then it is lunch at the Irish Rose! thumb.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I live in Woodbridge Proper, of Rahway Ave close to Berkley College.

For those not in Woodbridge, if you visit us, stop by Jose Tejas on RT-1 North at the Green Street intersection; the best TexMex/Cajun that you can have in these parts - be prepared to wait for a table.

I love the Dairy Maid! The only ice cream shop that we go to.

I noticed some interesting avatars notably from movies that I love like Reservoir Dogs and Dirty Dozen, tip of the hat to you classy gents!

As for the hand gun, I ordered a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Custom from CZ Custom and ammo from cheaperthandirt.com. Can't wait to get it this week.

Now I need to find an inexpensive place to shoot.

stop by Jose Tejas on RT-1 North at the Green Street intersection; the best TexMex/Cajun that you can have in these parts - be prepared to wait for a table.

Now I need to find an inexpensive place to shoot.

I went there once, not bad. I prefer "on the border" down the road a bit in East Brunswick.

Lookin for a range close by, try the Bayonne pistol range! See ya Tuesday!!!

Jose Tejas.....many memories in that joint. We go there every cinco de mayo from work.

Welcome to the forum. I work in Edison, so me and the co workers frequent the Woodbridge area while on lunch and dialy work.