Maksim

NJGF Trip to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

I have everyone's first name except saznercj, jahlove34, njpilot, EchoMirage (but he's got a flag)

I'll see if I can pick up some nametags on my way-- it was kind of a last minute :p

67gtonut - yes

glennp - yes + 1

robot_hell - yes + 2

kenw - yes

Maksim - yes

axeman_g - yes

RecessedFilter - yes

saznercj - yes

Malsua - yes

jahlove34 - yes

tj462nj - yes

djg0770 - yes

Regulator72 - yes + 2

njpilot - yes

EchoMirage - yes

SJ Shooter - yes

Ray Ray - yes

saznercj - maybe

BullzeyeNJ - maybe

tony357 - maybe

Glad you had such a great time. Did all those people really make it?

Ray, thanks for the text about lunch. I had too much crap to get done, which was not unexpected. Didn't even know the text came until this moment. It's an old company phone, guess I missed whatever sound it makes. I would have checked it periodically if I could have made it.

Glad you had such a great time. Did all those people really make it?

Ray, thanks for the text about lunch. I had too much crap to get done, which was not unexpected. Didn't even know the text came until this moment. It's an old company phone, guess I missed whatever sound it makes. I would have checked it periodically if I could have made it.

Every one who confirmed yesterday showed up today. It was a very impressive turnout.

What a great time....thanks to everyone. I'm glad to meet those I don't normally see and hope to see ya'll soon.

I'm working on some pics...uploading after a bit.

Thanks for the fun...lunch was fun too.

I was really neat to meet everyone..What a great group of guys...Well worth the 2 hour trip...that course is really nice....I agree Troy...I would be in trouble too if it was closer...I think every one had a blast and Ray didnt do anything stupid. :sarcastichand:

Yeah, today was F**** awesome! Great meeting new people and great seeing the usual people. I didn't do too shabby for my first time there, scored a 71. Glenn did great, but I won't talk much about him since he is riding on his high horse with the score he got haha! Good job bro.

BBQ place after, WINNING! Delicious food and good beer with good people talking guns, can't beat it!

...I didn't do too shabby for my first time there, scored a 71. Glenn did great, but I won't talk much about him since he is riding on his high horse with the score he got...

Haha, you mention your score and fail to realise that I havent. Therfore your horse is higher, good sir :sarcastichand:

Edit: Oh yeah, and post those pics!!!!!!!!!

Have not been shooting much of late so if there was ever a day to go out and join the fun today was it. Had an awesome time and it was great to meet all of you! Capper was seeing the look on all the yokels faces when they walked in to see we had every seat at the bar taken!

Can't wait to do it again soon.

Tony